User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modded harddrive

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Re: Modded harddrive

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    You won't be banned if you log on with a modded Xbox. Only if you are ignorant and you download and play games on xbox live that are not released yet. You just have to be careful about what you do. Try not to game save excessively as it will also lead to suspicion. Bridging will also get you in trouble (although it is not technically modding, someone may report you which may lead to further investigation from MS).
    If you modded parts to your xbox you wont be banned (but some cooling systems ban, not sure why). if you install CFW you WILL. No doubt.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Modded harddrive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    You won't be banned if you log on with a modded Xbox. Only if you are ignorant and you download and play games on xbox live that are not released yet. You just have to be careful about what you do. Try not to game save excessively as it will also lead to suspicion. Bridging will also get you in trouble (although it is not technically modding, someone may report you which may lead to further investigation from MS).
    what do you mean by "bridging"?

what does that mean?

Modded harddrive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 3lite.Crack.Head View Post
    Im getting a 120 gig modded hard drive, its 189.90, but not so sure if i should get it, if it ruins my 360 can i fix it???
    Dude I think you are getting ripped off. Go mod it yourself. Buy a 320 GB Western Digital HDD and mod it using HDDHackr. You could buy a 120 GB HDD, but with a 320 GB if Microsoft released a bigger HDD like 250 or w/e you could easily upgrade to it. After you mod your HDD using HDDHackr just follow my tutorial for modding games. Only instead of CodTool which is only for Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World at War, use Modio.
    YouTube - Call of Duty 4 360 Hacks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Modded harddrive

User Info Menu

I would get it

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Dude I think you are getting ripped off. Go mod it yourself. Buy a 320 GB Western Digital HDD and mod it using HDDHackr. You could buy a 120 GB HDD, but with a 320 GB if Microsoft released a bigger HDD like 250 or w/e you could easily upgrade to it. After you mod your HDD using HDDHackr just follow my tutorial for modding games. Only instead of CodTool which is only for Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World at War, use Modio.
    Is it hard to install this in an Xbox? How much experience do I need to do this? Will it all fit?
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Modded harddrive

User Info Menu

Why spend the money when you can do it yourself. Plus you'll learn what to do and it'll be helpful if you decide to go further in your xbox hacking escapades.

+Rep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12