User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: V.I.P. Section

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

Re: V.I.P. Section

Quote Originally Posted by angrybanana5000 View Post
    well then ill never get vip lol cuz i dont have pay pal and itll take me years to refer 100 mebers
    You can pay through the mail. Contact me via PM.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

yea as soon as i get my paypal account reactived i will pay for the lifetime

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

Lifetime was for a limited time only. There isn't lifetime anymore. It's now in 6 month intervals.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

dam i guess i should of kwpt my mouth shut ohh well my stuipdity

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

has there been more activity in the V.I.P. section? because there wasnt much before and the stuff in there wasnt that good

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

Pretty much no one is active on there, now everyone joined ISODiscussions.com and that pretty much overkilled the VIP forums. Now the only reason people buy VIP is to get their names blue and the other special features.

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

well actually you can get 2 links by just doing one regular and then using the direct link.. and then if you go around 5 p.m. you get unlimited links... so pretty much all is left is no advertisments and a blue name.. which advertisements dont bother me cause i just got more RAM so this thing go FUCKING FAST ASS HELL.. (srry just had to get that off my chest) and then a blue name?? thats not much either.. srry to pick apart ur thread but just stating the facts

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    well actually you can get 2 links by just doing one regular and then using the direct link.. and then if you go around 5 p.m. you get unlimited links... so pretty much all is left is no advertisments and a blue name.. which advertisements dont bother me cause i just got more RAM so this thing go FUCKING FAST ASS HELL.. (srry just had to get that off my chest) and then a blue name?? thats not much either.. srry to pick apart ur thread but just stating the facts
    Vip offers: Ulimited Direct Links, Blue name, free unlimited hosting, your own subdomain, no ads, vip section (not very active anymore) Trust me..You'd rather be VIP than just regular.

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

i would not pay for codes and unlimited links lol
    Level 47

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LYJ3SUS View Post
    Vip offers: Ulimited Direct Links, Blue name, free unlimited hosting, your own subdomain, no ads, vip section (not very active anymore) Trust me..You'd rather be VIP than just regular.
    Actually premium gets unlimited too. I may just remove vip and switch everyone to premium. I'll probably up the price to 5$ soon on premium, since I will implement all of the VIP features into premium except for the VIP forums, so you guys better snag it while you can.

No sense in having something that is already available on ISODiscussions.com. :eyes:

O and VIP does have full AIM, phone, skype, and xfire support. Just no VIP members ever PM me for support as non of them are noobs.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast