User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: V.I.P. Section

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

V.I.P. Section

Hello everyone. Due to us needing some money after all of these updates we are now opening up the V.I.P. section for the public. It will cost 5 simple little dollars a month so it's not too much trouble and I will have more options for 6 months a year and a lifetime when me and Matt discuss the prices. Anyone who decides on doing this I am letting you know now and you need to fully read this.

WARNING: Just because you pay money does not mean you can violate the rules. You violate them you will be banned and have your V.I.P. access taken away until you are unbanned.

If ANYONE leaches ANY codes from the V.I.P. section or tells anyone what is in the V.I.P. section no money will be refunded, you will be banned, and you will be removed from the V.I.P. section. This is the only way to insure all codes are safe.

You can buy it now HERE:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/forum/payments.php

What V.I.P. Users Get
    V.I.P. Users get access to all forums except the administrator forums and other staff forums. Each V.I.P. member will get a special usergroup with the word V.I.P.

1.) You will have your own email address. [email protected]
    2.) Access to codes.
    3.) ADVERTISEMENTS ARE GONE!

Email
    [email protected]

You will also be able to contact me via Skype, which will also be provided in the VIP section.
    NOTE: ONLY V.I.P. Members can contact me via skype. I have it so I only accept calls from people on my buddy list to prevent this from happening.

There are no refunds. The reason being is that the account this money is being dumped into is not a business account therefor to give refunds for 5 dollars would cause the refunded amount to cause you not to receive the full amount and end up making us owe money.

Once you have purchased VIP, you can access it HERE:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...play.php?f=154

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

so all of us that were VIP before have to buy it?

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

No, I will still make all the old ones V.I.P. but you guys won't get any of the extra features included with the V.I.P. package. Since I only make people I know they know what they are doing V.I.P. you guys shouldn't need any of the extra features. If you guys do, then feel free to buy it. I will still be making people V.I.P if I think that should be. Otherwise this gives people who want good codes, support, and points the chance to get it.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

cause you are not vip yet.

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

I thought you get into V.I.P. if the admins thought you were cool. No idea you had to pay.

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

Re: V.I.P. Section

ok i might buy it

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

is there another way to get in the vip section without paying???

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

Yeah, wolfe said if u refer like 300 members.

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

it was like 100 actually...lol

V.I.P. Section

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LYJ3SUS View Post
    Yeah, wolfe said if u refer like 300 members.
    well then ill never get vip lol cuz i dont have pay pal and itll take me years to refer 100 mebers

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast