User Tag List

Thread: September 19th 2009 Updates

September 19th 2009 Updates

User Info Menu

Sections Added
    I have added No Ban/Error Codes section to both the FTB1 and FTB2 sections. This section is to be free of ANY of that ban you or cause error 35. This way members don't have to ask if it bans or gives an error 35.

I also merged the iTouch section with a iPhone section. So your posts on the iPhone can go in the iTouch/iPhone sections.

Podcast
    I know I haven't made a podcast in a lil while. I think almost a month. Sorry about that. Both me and Jordan are going to do the next one, but we've been off each others schedules lately lol. I could use more people in the podcast as we have a lot to cover this time around so PM me if you're interested.

Toolbar
    Still need suggestions for it. Let me know if you guys want anything added or see anything that really isn't needed for it.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: September 19th 2009 Updates

suggestion for the toolbar-add those icons in the banner to it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    suggestion for the toolbar-add those icons in the banner to it
    I actually thought about doing that, but I need to figure out where to put them. The toolbar already takes up a lot of space.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Podcast
    I know I haven't made a podcast in a lil while. I think almost a month. Sorry about that. Both me and Jordan are going to do the next one, but we've been off each others schedules lately lol. I could use more people in the podcast as we have a lot to cover this time around so PM me if you're interested.
    WTF? You told me you had nothing. I always ask what to discuss about and you always say "IDK just come up with something." :dry:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JordanCunha View Post
    WTF? You told me you had nothing. I always ask what to discuss about and you always say "IDK just come up with something." :dry:
    We do have a lot to discuss lol. When I said just come up with something I meant say what you feel about the topics. There is no script, I want what comes out of our mouths to be our opinions. I have a basic layout about what we discuss and we just go from there. I've never needed a script for anything, even my videos. If you need to I'll tell you what we will be talking about and we can discuss it before we start recording, that way you can have and idea of what to say.

Check out September 25th 2009 Updates.