User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: September 25th 2009 Updates

September 25th 2009 Updates

User Info Menu

Re: September 25th 2009 Updates

Quote Originally Posted by rokkerguy View Post
    I like the old rep icons better... But V3 needs to pop up soooon I love the design for it!
    agreed

Irony at it's finest

That Guy

User Info Menu

I don't care much for the post ratings, yet another feature I will never use. But I DO like the new icons. Nice.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rokkerguy View Post
    I like the old rep icons better... But V3 needs to pop up soooon I love the design for it!
    Why? Black for positive rep just seems irrational. Green for positive and red for negative just feels better in my opinion. I use to get confused and it took me forever to get use to the old ones, which is why I changed them, because I never did get use to them.

Quote Originally Posted by HermXIV View Post
    I don't care much for the post ratings, yet another feature I will never use. But I DO like the new icons. Nice.
    Like what other features do you not like/use?

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

That Guy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Like what other features do you not like/use?
    Oh. Um if you are looking to see what you should add/remove here then I am not the guy for that. The only features I use are vpblaza/bank and rep+. I guess I just don't care much for forum tools. However, what I would like on here is if we could see our reputation (i.e. who repped us and whether it was positive or negative) and add little messages to them if we wanted. I have seen that on a few other forums and really like it. But they weren't vbulletins, so I don't know if that add on is for vbulletin, and I doubt you or anyone would bother writing it, I wouldn't. I have too many things I actually want to get done .=p

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HermXIV View Post
    Oh. Um if you are looking to see what you should add/remove here then I am not the guy for that. The only features I use are vpblaza/bank and rep+. I guess I just don't care much for forum tools. However, what I would like on here is if we could see our reputation (i.e. who repped us and whether it was positive or negative) and add little messages to them if we wanted. I have seen that on a few other forums and really like it. But they weren't vbulletins, so I don't know if that add on is for vbulletin, and I doubt you or anyone would bother writing it, I wouldn't. I have too many things I actually want to get done .=p
    ahh, well you can view some of the history in the UserCP if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway check out October 1st 2009 Updates.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12