User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: September 25th 2009 Updates

September 25th 2009 Updates

User Info Menu

Post Ratings (Beta)
    I'm enabling post ratings for the next week to see how things go. If all goes well it will remain enabled. Posts that receive a 20 positive ratings become highlighted. To see what I mean, please rate my current post as positive. To rate posts either click the positive button or the negative button . Also via your UserCP you can enable an option to HIDE posts that have a 20 negative ratings. Depending on how things go over the next week or so I may keep it or I may not. If I decide to keep it I may need to make a few changes. If it's used a lot then I may change the highlighted posts to require 50 positive ratings. You can also view other members high, highest, low, and lowest rated posts via their profile or a post they made. To see their stats via posts, click the View Stats link next to their post count. This feature is similar to the top thanked posts that Console Discussions use to have with the thanks button. You can view all the ranked posts HERE, or via the quick links in the navigation.

You can not rate your own posts, nor can you rate posts over 60 days old!

Also: The advantage over this is that after I see how well this is used I can enable and adjust the option that will automatically remove posts that have XX number of bad ratings.

Note: If this is not used as much as I would like, it will be removed and I will try something else. I liked the thanks button, which is still useful, but doesn't have as many features as post ratings. So I may bring it back.

Reported Posts (Beta)
    You can now receive updates on posts that you have reported. You can view the updates on your reported posts HERE or via the quick links. I will be monitoring this over the next few days to see how everyone takes to it. This really depends on how the staff likes it, because if they forget or don't like using it, then I may remove this feature, since we don't want tons of open reports... that are actually closed.

Messenger Icons
    I added new messenger icons to the Console Discussions V2 and V3 skins:
    AIM -

MSN -

Yahoo -

Skype -

Twitter -

ICQ -

Twitter
    As you may have saw above from the new twitter icon, you now can add you twitter to your messenger list. You can enable this via your UserCP.

Reputation Icons
    I changed the reputation icons to something a little easier to understand:
    Positive -
    Neutral -
    Negative -

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: September 25th 2009 Updates

Cool, this will point out all the good stuff... thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fallintears View Post
    Cool, this will point out all the good stuff... thanks
    Your welcome.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

whatever if it works it works only time will tell

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

why is isodiscussions down?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    why is isodiscussions down?
    No idea, can't get a hold of the guy who hosted me.

User Info Menu

how do you use that view stats shit?

User Info Menu

Well right now there are no high ranked posts. I'll probably have to lower the number of positive ratings to get it jumped, but whenever a post is rated high it will show up here:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...rankstats.php?

User Info Menu

COOOOOOLLLLLLLL

nice, now we can rep ^ or \ the post's (((cool)))
    \/

User Info Menu

I like the old rep icons better... But V3 needs to pop up soooon I love the design for it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast