User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: October 6th 2009 Updates

October 6th 2009 Updates

User Info Menu

October 6th 2009 Updates

Console Discussions V3 Background
    Now via the UserCP you can change the Console Discussions V3 theme's background to whatever you like.

Dimensions: You should use wallpapers or other images that are the same resolution as your computer, otherwise if it's too small you will see blank space. Too big is ok, you just won't see all of it. To see your computer's resolution, right click the desktop, go to properties, and click settings. Below will say Screen Resolution and something like 1280x1024. Now in google just type 1280x1024 wallpapers, download the one you want, and then just upload it to an image host like imageshack.us.

Here is what mine looks like:
    http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3236/wallpaperf.jpg

You've Got Mail
    Yea you heard right... If you logged on with Notifications and heard this, you aren't tripping. I've coded a script to play the You've Got Mail sound on the forum homepage when you have new Notifications.

Don't like it? No problem, it can be disabled via the UserCP.

Note: If any people using the V1 or V2 theme want this, let me know and I'll port it over.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: October 6th 2009 Updates

The you've got mail thing can be helpful, I've noticed most of the time I won't see that I have a notification/PM until a day or two later. If that plays then I'll know, so that's cool. And yes please port that over to the V1 and V2, I still use V1 so it would be helpful. The only reason I use V1 is because it is familiar, that's the way CD looked when I joined.

October 6th 2009 Updates

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    The you've got mail thing can be helpful, I've noticed most of the time I won't see that I have a notification/PM until a day or two later. If that plays then I'll know, so that's cool. And yes please port that over to the V1 and V2, I still use V1 so it would be helpful. The only reason I use V1 is because it is familiar, that's the way CD looked when I joined.
    Ported.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Thank you.

October 6th 2009 Updates

User Info Menu

I flipped when I heard the "You Got Mail!" thing. I was like, "I got to stop smoking this shit..."

October 6th 2009 Updates

User Info Menu

First thing I check when I get on is notifications. So I'm gonna disable that so it doesn't annoy me ;P. & I'm logged in 24/7, annnddd i go straight to the forums and skip the homepage with /forum/.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

October 6th 2009 Updates

User Info Menu

I hope it doesn't lag like a long time ago, it took like 10 mins. to load it. Otherwise theme looks great!

October 6th 2009 Updates

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    First thing I check when I get on is notifications. So I'm gonna disable that so it doesn't annoy me ;P. & I'm logged in 24/7, annnddd i go straight to the forums and skip the homepage with /forum/.
    I said forum homepage. The alert isn't on the homepage, it's on the forum homepage. I set it up so the alert plays once on the forum homepage only. It won't play while you are viewing topics and such.

Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    I hope it doesn't lag like a long time ago, it took like 10 mins. to load it. Otherwise theme looks great!
    When did V3 lag?

October 6th 2009 Updates

User Info Menu

haha thats sickk i heard tht at first i was like wtf lol

SAVE FTB2...DONT HACK IN RANKED ROOMS FOR NO REASON

October 6th 2009 Updates

User Info Menu

YOU GOT MAIL! I love it! :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast