User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: October 23rd 2009 Updates

October 23rd 2009 Updates

User Info Menu

Administrator Removals
    Even though I basically cried when removing some of these Admins since most have been here since we were SKOs and PSP Discussions, it had to be done. These Admins were removed because they haven't been active. I plan on making some form of image so that everyone knows they retired and were a GREAT part of the Console Discussions community, because they all were, and they all will be greatly missed.

Wolfe715 is and always will be the founder, but he's having family problems that prevents him from being active. smerf234 has a very beautiful kid now, which prevents him from being active, and ferndogg03 has school and such, which prevents him from being active.

I love all you guys (No Homo), you guys have been a GREAT part of this community, and I want you all to know if you ever come back, there's a spot open to you guys right back as Admin.

Administrators Added
    There's certain things that only Admins can do in which Moderators can not. This is the whole reason on removing the Admins that are not active. When there were only two active Admins and both of us were not on, things would happen that Moderators could not take care of. Well now they no longer have to worry about that thanks to these great new additions of Administrators.

If you have any problems these guys would be happy to take care of it.

Moderator Added
    With more and more members coming in, we've decided to add another Mod to the team. Since he's done such a great job moderating the GFX section I figured I he should moderate every section.

If you have any problems let him know and he would be happy to take care of it.

Be sure to welcome everyone! =]

Accepting Rules
    As you guys may have noticed everyone is required to accept the new rules. I did this so that anyone who breaks them can't say you didn't read them.

Not just that, but I am really getting pissed off at all the flaming is going on, which is one of the main reason I added additional staff. Now that everyone is accepting the rules, we are no longer tossing warnings around. Most of the trouble is coming from those that have been with us for a very long time and should understand the rules. This IS your warning. If you break the rules you will be given an infraction. As a little reminder, when you receive an infraction you will have to accept the rules again.

If you for whatever reason only read some of them, you can read the rest HERE.

Gameroom
    I have removed the gameroom, because Google loves to play in there too much and it makes the server load jump. Blame Google. :(

My Birthday
    As most of you know my birthday was October 16th. Some of you said Happy Birthday and some of you didn't. For those of you that did, thanks.

In case you were wondering I am now 19 and I did not get to celebrate my birthday because I was working to get money to pay for Console Discussions. Yes you guys mean that much to me. :D

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: October 23rd 2009 Updates

thats sad. well congrats to the new admins
    Why I Pwn The Pwners

User Info Menu

aww i forgot johny,happy birthday,i love you man*no homo*im really glad you were born*once again lol*

anyway,if your going to make a new head gfx i suggest fragz or hendrix,i would say storm but hes not as active as much.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    aww i forgot johny,happy birthday,i love you man*no homo*im really glad you were born*once again lol*

anyway,if your going to make a new head gfx i suggest fragz or hendrix,i would say storm but hes not as active as much.
    Yea I def need a new Head GFX.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

I haven't been around too much but in the summer fragz was hardly active.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Congrats to the new admin. Everyone watch out, looks like johnny has cracked the ban stick!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I haven't been around too much but in the summer fragz was hardly active.
    i talked to fragz about every day in the summer,hes been only less now,but him and hendrix imo arwe the best for the job,but like i said i would much rather see mr.storm there but hes got 2 kids and isnt on much anymore

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    Congrats to the new admin. Everyone watch out, looks like johnny has cracked the ban stick!
    Shit I broke it in half, it's no longer a ban stick it's nunchucks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    i talked to fragz about every day in the summer,hes been only less now,but him and hendrix imo arwe the best for the job,but like i said i would much rather see mr.storm there but hes got 2 kids and isnt on much anymore
    Could be Tekken, but he is never on anymore. Storm would be good but he has other things that take up his time. And it should probably be Hendrix or what ever his name is now.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

not gonna lie, when I saw I was an admin now I shit my pants, no joke, my panties (just saying it for comedic effect) have shit in them

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast