User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: November 10th 2009 Updates

November 10th 2009 Updates

User Info Menu

Tweetboard
    As you may have noticed we have a little icon to your left which displays new tweets from my twitter page, along with replies and such. By this I mean you guys can reply to my tweets from within the Tweetboard.

I made the Tweetboard only display on the forums homepage so that it's not too in the way.

I have also set up an option so that you can disable this feature if you wish. Simply go to your UserCP and choose No if you no longer want to use it.

UserCP
    I have done some rearranging of the UserCP. Now anything to do with options can be found in the options area of the UserCP. Anything to do with member information can be found in the details area of the UserCP.

This just makes things a little more arranged and in order so that everything can be found. =]

Socom FTB2
    Due to FTB3 coming out soon, I plan on playing a few games of FTB2 to warm up to it. Since I know it won't be hacked at the beginning I am setting up a HACK FREE game. This way I, along with everyone else can get in their practice. PM me for server, game name, and password.

Note: If you hack within the game, you WILL be banned from Console Discussions.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: November 10th 2009 Updates

I like the Tweety Board!
    ...My PSP was taught a lesson and is now dead

User Info Menu

Tweetboard is cool :) I'll be PM'ing you.
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Tweetboard
    As you may have noticed we have a little icon to your left which displays new tweets from my twitter page, along with replies and such. By this I mean you guys can reply to my tweets from within the Tweetboard.

If you don't like it, I am creating a option to disable via the UserCP. Look for it later today

Socom FTB2
    Due to FTB3 coming out soon, I plan on playing a few games of FTB2 to warm up to it. Since I know it won't be hacked at the beginning I am setting up a HACK FREE game. This way I, along with everyone else can get in their practice. PM me for server, game name, and password.

Note: If you hack within the game, you WILL be banned from Console Discussions.
    I vote a Console Discussions clan!

User Info Menu

i sent you a pm and you aint sent me the shit johnny,wtf up with that i wana pwn you lol

~*Red Dead*~ LEGEND

User Info Menu

The TweetBoard is gone?

User Info Menu

Yeah, its gone cause he's trying to make it show for certain usergroups i think. Or a usercp option.
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

User Info Menu

Cool.

User Info Menu

thanks j for removing the tweet b from my user profile idk it was kind of annoying and a little laggy...

User Info Menu

Ftb3 doesnt come out til next year:
    :(

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast