User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: January 25th 2010 Updates

January 25th 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

Downloads
    We now have a downloads page where members can share popular files. Note that all files are moderated and checked before being approved for showing on the downloads page. You can check it out here:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/forum/downloads.php

NOTE: I just finished transferring all of the code archives to the downloads section. Now adding codes to archives is a lot easier so feel free to submit any databases that are not already on the downloads page. Just remember to choose the appropriate category, if the codes are EU, then select EU from the category drop down.
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...p?do=add&cat=2

Invitation System
    You can now invite your friends to Console Discussions:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...?do=invitation

Style
    I have new styles in development. One of them being a lite style. No ETA on their releases.

Sections
    I have a few new sections coming soon to the forums, one will be a retro section, which I've been reminded to add about 20 times now...

• Games section has been added to Misc

News Sections
    You may notice that I will be posting a lot in the console news sections of the forums. This is normal and is just a way of gaining more activity. This will more than likely just be temporary.

Search
    I have added a new feature to the search. Now you can search only titles for what you are looking for. This method of searching is more reliable, but if you choose not to use it, simply uncheck Search Titles Only.

New Car
    I have a new car! =]

Job
    No idea on my job, but I may have to find another, they haven't put me on the schedule in two weeks.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: January 25th 2010 Updates

What kind of car?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    What kind of car?
    Ford Focus

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Nice car, where's the retro section again? lol

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

Nice rims, you should get the black rain visers on the windows and black out the windows, also the tailights. It would look badass. You running boost?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    Nice rims, you should get the black rain visers on the windows and black out the windows, also the tailights. It would look badass. You running boost?
    Did you not notice that the windows were blacked out? I got them as tinted as I could legally get in Tennessee. The head lights are blacked out, the tail lights I will do as well when I get the money.

Yes I'm running 11 PSI boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign View Post
    Nice car, where's the retro section again? lol
    I said they were coming soon...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Sections
    I have a few new sections coming soon to the forums, one will be a retro section, which I've been reminded to add about 20 times now...
    About fucking time!

New Car
    I have a new car! =]

I wish I had a car to start with... T_T

Job
    No idea on my job, but I may have to find another, they haven't put me on the schedule in two weeks.

Last time I checked, that's the sign to pick up the slack when they do schedule you, because they're planning to fire you soon...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlienatedTailz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post

Style
    I have two new styles in development. One of them being a lite style. No ETA on their releases.

Sections

New Car
    I have a new car! =]

Job
    Sections
    About fucking time!

New Car
    I wish I had a car to start with... T_T

Job
    Last time I checked, that's the sign to pick up the slack when they do schedule you, because they're planning to fire you soon...
    Sections
    I can talkz about me famicom nowz

Style
    You should have a simple one with a tiny text banner. Also can I make new banners for the V1. I'm tired of the NIko bellic

New Car
    I wish I could legally drive by myself(fucking safety coarse class I cannot find), had a car, and a job that requires little higher order thinking and dealing with annoying people.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

GET RID OF TABS! YOU MURDERED THE SITE IN THE FACE!

*Grr! Rage!*

One tab for all forums, because PSP is getting all of the traffic. The only reason to even visit another tab is pure boredom.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeX View Post
    Style
    You should have a simple one with a tiny text banner. Also can I make new banners for the V1. I'm tired of the NIko bellic
    If you wanna design a banner for it go ahead.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast