User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: March 2nd 2010 Updates

March 2nd 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

March 2nd 2010 Updates

Live Thread
    As some of you may have noticed, you won't have to refresh in newer topics. This is because I've made topics that are new live. If the topic is five minutes old, then the topic will act normal. This not only will lower server load since members don't have to refresh the page to see new content, but is also a cool little feature since all new information is posted as it's posted.

I am still working on the times though. I may make it so all topics will be live until 60 minutes have passed, but for now I am giving this a trial run. This feature is planned on staying, I just need to find out what a good time period is for topics to be live. How long do you guys think?

You can find out which topics are live by seeing a button next to their title. It looks like this:

Living Avatars
    Here's a cool new feature. Now you can create your own avatars all from Console Discussions! You can do this by accessing the Avatar section of your UserCP found HERE or accessing it directly from this direct link:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...ng_avatars.php

You earn points by posting, the more posts you have the more points you have. If I were you I would buy what you wanted now, because when I add more stuff, the prices will change. I haven't had a chance to change the prices or amount available yet. So once I add more items the prices may change and certain items may only be available for limited times while supplies last. These items may appear during different holidays as well, and unlike VBPlaza, these items will not restock!

Over time more things will be added to Living Avatars like new characters, clothing, accessories, backgrounds, and more.

Retro Section
    Still a work in progress. The layout is about done, but I still have some things to work out. Should be up and about around the end of this week. I know a lot of people are looking forward to seeing it, but I just haven't liked some parts of the basic layout for it.

Facebook Connect
    I finished uninstalling it. It seems I left the loading bar script in place. It was no biggy, wouldn't of caused any trouble, I just found it annoying when I logged out.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

March 2nd 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

Re: March 2nd 2010 Updates

sexy as hell.love you johnny no homo :p

March 2nd 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    sexy as hell.love you johnny no homo :p
    Lol. Glad you like it.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

March 2nd 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

I wants Retro section... T_T

March 2nd 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

Send me the layout again...

March 2nd 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

I want PSP forum and for main and misc to be merged!
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

March 2nd 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

Not gonna happen! OMG you still have to click to get to the other sections fucking anyway... I may move SPAM to Misc though.

I like it where it is though because noobs won't have to look for it.

March 2nd 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

Moving spam to misc might bring a little more activity to Jibber Jabber and everything.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Awesome updates and new features!

March 2nd 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

awesome possum updates like always

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast