Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Homework

Homework

User Info Menu

Re: Homework

Quote Originally Posted by RoYaL View Post
    Rofl. Can you do my french homework?
    Lmao!!

I like this idea, only I'm having problems linking my Paypal to my bank account cause I don't have a credit card for it and the bank gives me the run
    around.

P.S. I can type 76 words a minute! =D It's a shame I couldn't print that but I do have a paper showing I did 68 gwam awhile back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

Homework

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    Lmao!!

I like this idea, only I'm having problems linking my Paypal to my bank account cause I don't have a credit card for it and the bank gives me the run
    around.

P.S. I can type 76 words a minute! =D It's a shame I couldn't print that but I do have a paper showing I did 68 gwam awhile back.
    I can do Spanish homework, but I don't know french. As far as the 76 wpm. I rounded off on the 75, it's actually 78 I do. Anyway it doesn't matter how many wpm I can do, it's the fact that you guys have more important things to do in your free time rather it be actual work, or just playing video games lol.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

You do pre-k homework? Thank god, I'm having a lot of trouble with my finger painting.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Homework

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Metallica View Post
    You do pre-k homework? Thank god, I'm having a lot of trouble with my finger painting.
    Thats because the fingers or the paint don't go into the butt. lol;)
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeX View Post
    Thats because the fingers or the paint don't go into the butt. lol;)
    consult your local school physician, or at a Catholic school any priest can stand in... results may vary

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Homework

User Info Menu

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Homework

User Info Menu

How do you feel about doing a power point on the holocaust?

Homework

User Info Menu

Nice idea Johnny, should of thought of that.

Homework

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xFrAgZx View Post
    How do you feel about doing a power point on the holocaust?
    I am fine with that. I am really good at powerpoints. I'll even give you a little deal, as long as it isn't due tomorrow, I will charge $5 per five slides. If you need 7 slides, I'll consider $5 still.

Homework

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I am fine with that. I am really good at powerpoints. I'll even give you a little deal, as long as it isn't due tomorrow, I will charge $5 per five slides. If you need 7 slides, I'll consider $5 still.
    Do you think you could do subnetting and supernetting? And possibly a term paper due in three weeks for my Business Organization Management? Its got to be MLA format, 20+ pages on the subject of business ethics.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast