User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Homework

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Homework

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
    Do you think you could do subnetting and supernetting? And possibly a term paper due in three weeks for my Business Organization Management? Its got to be MLA format, 20+ pages on the subject of business ethics.
    ethics and Johnny in the same sentence? you sir deserve a medal!

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Homework

User Info Menu

Do you think you could do subnetting and supernetting? And possibly a term paper due in three weeks for my Business Organization Management? Its got to be MLA format, 20+ pages on the subject of business ethics.
    20 pages? You are aware that would be $100 right?

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Homework

User Info Menu

I have a math page with addition of using the numbers 1-2 and 3.... Can you do them for me? (lmao)

Seriously, Don't rip art

Homework

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I can do Spanish homework, but I don't know french. As far as the 76 wpm. I rounded off on the 75, it's actually 78 I do. Anyway it doesn't matter how many wpm I can do, it's the fact that you guys have more important things to do in your free time rather it be actual work, or just playing video games lol.
    could i pay you $15 per page for french??? i got like 9 zeros.. :(

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]

Homework

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RoYaL View Post
    could i pay you $15 per page for french??? i got like 9 zeros.. :(
    Yea, I'll need to go get a french dictionary. I haven't studied french in awhile.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Johnny I'm way behind in math can you do my math for me? I'll PM you the details

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Homework

User Info Menu

Yea, I'll need to go get a french dictionary. I haven't studied french in awhile.
    J'ai Faim.

What's that mean?

Homework

User Info Menu

J'ai Faim.

What's that mean?
    You're Hungry.

Je viens d'avoir des céréales, il remplit mon ventre Nice et bien serrés. J'aime les gaufres ainsi.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Yeah um Johnny I PM'ed you bout doing my math and uh ya haven't said anything about that I rly need that done plz I've done a week of it and am still behind, Damn it Monday were talking about this! I will hunt you down if necessary!

Homework

User Info Menu

You're Hungry.
    Wrong. It mean's "I have hunger." XD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast