User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: May 18th 2010 Updates

May 18th 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

May 18th 2010 Updates

Who says you can't get a lot done in a business week? I was only expecting Console Discussions to be down until Yesterday, but we ended up getting everything up and running within a day. Technically two days considering the forums were not recognizing the .htaccess, which without it, the SEO script I had could not run. This is why when you tried to view a post, it would give an error message. Anyway, all that is fixed and done with so we can move on with the updates.

Server
    Lets start off with the whole reason the site was down for two days. Mainly the old server sucks and the new one has a 0.84 GHZ CPU and 576 MB of RAM. The old server was not only slower but it had only 256 MB of RAM. The new server is run off of T4 connections, so it should be faster for everyone now.

Special thanks to @B1G_BR0TH3R: for getting the server up and running!

Arcade
    It's BACK! Right now there are only 50 or so games, since I am still working out the kinks. Currently the footer is acting all funky. Once everything gets going, you can count on me adding more games, but starting out... I may just do like 50 games a week or something.

You can access the Arcade from the Extras menu or by clicking HERE. I'll put it in the actual navigation when I get time.

Mood
    Moods are BACK! Feel free to set your mood. Mine is tired currently... Since I've been working on the site since like 9 P.M. and it's 2 A.M. now.

VBExperience
    Here's something I had awhile back, that I had to remove after a day of use since it made the server load to high. I've brought it back though. Expect more Achievements and such to be added. Also I may add a harder difficulty since some of us are already about to complete the experience lol.

Radio and TV Player
    Now you can listen to music or watch TV and remember it all by adding stations to your favorites! You can check it out via the Extras menu or by clicking HERE.

VIP members you can now bring your favorites to Console Discussions by ADDING your own Radio or TV stations.

Xbox Live Leaderboards
    The Xbox Live Leaderboards have been brought back. You can check them out via the Extras menu or by clicking HERE. This system will also replace the Gamertag field in posts, since the gamertag is displayed next to the ranks.

PM System
    It will now popup when you click any Send PM link on the forum. Along with this upgrade expect a bigger inbox as well.

Profiles
    Fixed a few issues with the profiles on V4.

Stats System
    See how Console Discussions is doing, via our advance statistics. You can check it out via the Extras menu or by clicking HERE.

Shoutbox
    It's now detachable.

Daily Game
    Since we were down for a two days, I decided to catch us up with the Daily Games. Here's a week worth of games and another one will pop up at 3:00 A.M.

Check out the Daily Game HERE.

TV Streams Category
    TV Streams have been added under the Misc category:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/forum/f329/

Cartoon Network has been added in the TV Streams Category:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...3/newpost.html

Team Speak
    Team Speak has been installed on the server. If you wish to talk to me, you can download Team Speak and enter our server information:
    Download - http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
    Server - consolediscussions.com
    Port - 9987

Ventrilo
    Ventrilo (Vent) has been installed on the server. If you wish to talk to me, you can download Vent and enter our server information:
    Download - http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php
    Server - consolediscussions.com
    Port - 3784

Tagging
    You can now tag people much like Twitter does. Just be sure to add a ; at the end of the persons username. So once you put @Username just add the ; after their username.

Panic Button
    A Panic Button has been installed. You can activate it via the UserCP. This button is so that in case your teacher or boss pops around the corner, all you have to do is click the Panic Button and you will INSTANTLY be taken to the website of your choosing. By default Google is preset, but you can easily change it via the UserCP.

Statistics
    Statistics permissions updated. Everyone should now be able to view the forum statistics.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

May 18th 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

Re: May 18th 2010 Updates

Sweet an arcade!@ Thanks very awesome Johnny,

EDIT: there is two asteroids games and cannot see the stats page :(
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

sock ruser

User Info Menu

arcade is awesome johnny! :D

May 18th 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

wow, the arcade has been gone for a LONG time, somewhat happy to see it back, and i like this little achievement thing lol

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Get some well earned rest Johnny, you deserve it

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

May 18th 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

This site just got like 100x better! YAY! Great work!

May 18th 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

I'm glad everyone likes the updates. So far the server has been running smoothly.

*Radio and TV player has been added:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/forum/radioandtv.php

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

May 18th 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

Sweet! I'm glad you added DefJay! i listen to them on my psp all the time! thanks mate!

May 18th 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: May 18th 2010 Updates

Ya nice job with the upgrades, I'm sure everyone will appreciate it all.
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

May 18th 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

I like the different sectioned shoutbox including the vip part :D

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast