User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaving The PSP Scene

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

Leaving The PSP Scene

Well guys, I a few members knew this was coming as I have told them. For the rest of you that do not know I'll tell you now. I am leaving the PSP scene. By leaving I mean, no longer making any hacks and no longer playing PSP online. I will still be playing the games I love for PSP offline and I will still be updating, running, and be active on all the websites I own including PSP Discussions =P. The reason I am not playing online anymore is because the hacking has become pathetic. I use to love what I do. I use to enjoy hacking, but it has made many of the games boring. I quit hacking about 3 months ago and figured the games would become interesting again. I was wrong. Sure the offline was fun and entertaining again (Which is why I am not retiring from single player mode), but online is pathetic. I mean even the non released codes I had somehow got out and ruined the games within a week. The VIP section has become infested with leachers which I kept some of the unreleased codes to myself and to the code creators. I never used them, but again somehow they got out. The codes that I made awhile back still have not gotten released (since I never told anyone them.) and will remain unreleased. Most of the codes I made should remain unreleased anyway. Most wonder why I hacked PSP if it became boring and would lose interest in most online games. I have a simple answer for this. I thought that all great things had to end sometime. Hacking was a great thing, fun, and made us think, so I figured sometime it had to end. I was wrong. It's been two years and Sony has refused to do anything. The fact of the matter is they don't care. As long as the money rolls in they have no reason to fix or do anything. Therefor hacking has now spread and is now currently a bad thing. So I announce me leaving and wish all the hackers and fellow legit gamers good luck to you all. I will now be on the one gaming system that BANS ANYONE who hacks, mods, or glitches in ranked games or non ranked games. The Xbox 360. Not only do they ban the cheaters, but they patched the glitches and hacks too. As for the modders, well plain and simply if you have a modded Xbox or Xbox 360 and you go online with it you are BANNED dead on the spot. So this system is the one system that will protect all us gamers. Good luck and I maybe I'll see you guys on Halo3 or some other game on 360. Course you won't know it as I am not giving my Gamer Tag to anyone in the PSP Scene. I want a fresh start where no one knows me and I can just be me, a regular gamer. For those of you who try to recognize my voice you won't I use a voice mask =]. I just want to be left alone where people won't bother me asking for hacks, or where people can't hate on me for being intelligent. I am looking at the Xbox 360 as a fresh start to become a well known gamer. I hope everyone finds what they are looking for in life. If you need more information then watch this video:

YouTube - Xbox 360 Halo 3 Special Edition

NOTE: I will still be on all the websites I own. Updating content, posting, answering questions, running the Downgrading and Unbricking Service, and all the stuff I normally do on the forums and other websites. So if you guys still have questions and stuff feel free to continue to PM me, AIM me, or post on the forums. My AIM is in my profile, but if you are to lazy to look then my AIM name is PSP Discussions. Though for awhile until I get the Wireless Gaming Adapter for my Xbox 360 I will be offline and not always on the forums. Cause while I play my Xbox 360 on Xbox Live I can't be on the internet on my computer I don't know why it's weird.

Also: Since I may be off and on on the forum for the next week or so I have beefed up security by making GFX have Moderating privileges. If GFX abuses them then my Admins will take over and remove their privileges. I did not grant GFX any shout box priveledges though since we have enough staff members constantly pruning the shoutbox. Anyway talk to you guys tomorrow.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

Re: Leaving The PSP Scene

yeah i got really over PSP too
    i have a ps3 and there arent any hackers on that just mods like xbox

and the special edition xboxs look sick
    Level 47

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

same here.it gets really boring now.theres like no point to the game.and even if u play fair other hackers will just join the game and start hacking then kill u.so ya...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

Yeah it gettin boring.....after a while i just start to play legit but i cant control other people......i got a ps3 2weeks ago so time to move on to that...

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

I mod and hack the ps3 lol i have a DMS4 EZI PRO SE Solderless ModChip it was originally a ps2 mod chip but my friend is a nerd and made it work with ps3.

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

see yah on the 360 johnny.

see yah on the 360 johnny.
    Last edited by Original Ryan; 11-04-2007 at 09:42 AM.

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

See ya

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

Well I'm currently saving up for 360. Once i get it, I too will be stepping away from PSP. I've realized that Sony doesnt care what happens, as they have done nothing to prevent it. I hope to start fresh on 360 as well, and Johnny I hope to see you there.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Aww...sad to see you go.
    If anyone wants to play on the 360 with me, PM me and I'll send you my tag.

Also:
    GFX with modding privileges? Wasn't exactly necessary because modding is a pain in the ass.
    I'll try it, though.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

Yeah, funny thing is....Yesturday (November 3rd, 2007) I traded my psp in at GameStop.. Before I even found out about Johnny leaving. And been planning to get a XBox 360!

Goodbye, PSP Friends.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast