User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaving The PSP Scene

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

Re: Leaving The PSP Scene

Quote Originally Posted by AdamAndersen View Post
    Aww...sad to see you go.
    If anyone wants to play on the 360 with me, PM me and I'll send you my tag.

Also:
    GFX with modding privileges? Wasn't exactly necessary because modding is a pain in the ass.
    I'll try it, though.
    Smart ass, your the one that has been begging for it. O and the jack off that said the 360 was hacked, don't lie. The 360 has not been hacked. It has been MODDED which I guess you could call it hacked, but not really, anyway at first when people modded the 360 Microsoft was ok just don't ruin the game for other people. Well you know hackers they did, so Microsoft set out on developing a system that if any changes were made to a 360 (Modded, code changes, hacks, ect) you would be banned the VERY moment you get on Xbox Live. If people glitch or find other methods of cheating, one or two people reports them, Microsoft digs into it and BAM they become banned for GOOD. Microsoft does not fuck around with this kind of thing. Sure there are 360 Hacks, but Microsoft does take action against it, stopping them dead on in their tracks. Sure you can download free Xbox 360 games, but you can't play them on Xbox live ;) since you have to mod your xbox to do it. There are NO hackers, modders, glitchers, or any other type of cheaters on Xbox Live. They are all to afraid of getting banned. The fact of the matter is everyone on Xbox Live hates cheaters. Xbox Live is for the big leagues. The average online time for a cheater is 10 minutes before they either get reported or Microsoft's detects a code modification and bans them anyway. O and BTW the PS3 is actually hacked. They loaded a bunch of ISOs on it already. DAX has already done some stuff, so IDK who it was that said the PS3 wasn't hacked, but you lied. Don't hate on us 360 players and don't be mad because you bought a piece of shit PS3. The PS3 will be hacked and Sony will not even take action against it. You wait and see.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    O and the jack off that said the 360 was hacked, don't lie.
    thats why i had the strikeout on the text. I reread what you posted at the beginning and realized "oh woops 360 cant be hacked so I put a strikeout where I said that 360 would get hacked"
    and btw i have a 360 and im not hating on 360 players i hate the ps3 and love360
    Last edited by Silvеr; 11-04-2007 at 03:04 PM.

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

PROOF that Microsoft also cares is; Their trying their best to fix Vista...

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Smart ass, your the one that has been begging for it. O and the jack off that said the 360 was hacked, don't lie. The 360 has not been hacked. It has been MODDED which I guess you could call it hacked, but not really, anyway at first when people modded the 360 Microsoft was ok just don't ruin the game for other people. Well you know hackers they did, so Microsoft set out on developing a system that if any changes were made to a 360 (Modded, code changes, hacks, ect) you would be banned the VERY moment you get on Xbox Live. If people glitch or find other methods of cheating, one or two people reports them, Microsoft digs into it and BAM they become banned for GOOD. Microsoft does not fuck around with this kind of thing. Sure there are 360 Hacks, but Microsoft does take action against it, stopping them dead on in their tracks. Sure you can download free Xbox 360 games, but you can't play them on Xbox live ;) since you have to mod your xbox to do it. There are NO hackers, modders, glitchers, or any other type of cheaters on Xbox Live. They are all to afraid of getting banned. The fact of the matter is everyone on Xbox Live hates cheaters. Xbox Live is for the big leagues. The average online time for a cheater is 10 minutes before they either get reported or Microsoft's detects a code modification and bans them anyway. O and BTW the PS3 is actually hacked. They loaded a bunch of ISOs on it already. DAX has already done some stuff, so IDK who it was that said the PS3 wasn't hacked, but you lied. Don't hate on us 360 players and don't be mad because you bought a piece of shit PS3. The PS3 will be hacked and Sony will not even take action against it. You wait and see.
    :D
    Yes now we have 3 more people who could be out to kill the site, running the moderation.
    I tried out for mod, not GFX-with partial modding abilitys.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

well said johnny
    this whole threadkinda makes me sad=(

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

this is fucking hilariouis dude...

ive been stepping away from the psp scene since sfls came out..

i got a job and saved up enough to buy the 360 elite..

i soldl my psp to my bro a days ago..

see yah online johnny and others:D

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

lol i might save money to buy a 360 too. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1337-Ranger

User Info Menu

BAD CHAOS Shouldve done research. I got mine back from repair service REPLACED! Just go look it up and plus there tons of types of them.

Edit: Thats a better edit chaos. NOT CHANGINE MINE THOUGH
    Last edited by III-8-Ball-III; 11-04-2007 at 03:57 PM.

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

plus 360 comes with a 3 YEAR WARRANTY!!!!!!

Leaving The PSP Scene

User Info Menu

im prob gonna get a 360 for christmas cus i want Halo 3 =]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast