User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Internet Blacklist Bill

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Internet Blacklist Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
    Boy, I can't wait until our god forsaken government drags us into middle eastern, bronze age values. Maybe then they can succeed in killing gays, jews, and women off for good. The house is falling around us..
    without gays... meh no improvements in fashion or design(negligible impact on history), without Jews... Christians and Muslims would go to complete war and nuke each other, Jihad indeed (major impact on history, maybe for better?) without women... oh god is Saber J Marionette all over again... scientifically in a society without women, men seeking some form of companionship or just sex, with pair up with each other, on that note I'd kill myself in such an event cause what would be the point anymore(major impact on history, possible end of history)

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Internet Blacklist Bill

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Thousand Blades View Post
    without gays... meh no improvements in fashion or design(negligible impact on history), without Jews... Christians and Muslims would go to complete war and nuke each other, Jihad indeed (major impact on history, maybe for better?) without women... oh god is Saber J Marionette all over again... scientifically in a society without women, men seeking some form of companionship or just sex, with pair up with each other, on that note I'd kill myself in such an event cause what would be the point anymore(major impact on history, possible end of history)
    We were talking about the Jew/Muslim/Christian thing in my business law class. Apparently 2012 will be WWIII between the Muslims and Christians,predicted by Nostradamus.

1zz

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: Internet Blacklist Bill

They cant do that...what kind of crack heads do we have in congress! No offence.

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    We were talking about the Jew/Muslim/Christian thing in my business law class. Apparently 2012 will be WWIII between the Muslims and Christians,predicted by Nostradamus.
    Not going to happen. It won't be a war. The US will carpet bomb the fuck out of Iran before they can get a missile 10,000 feet in the air.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Internet Blacklist Bill

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
    Not going to happen. It won't be a war. The US will carpet bomb the fuck out of Iran before they can get a missile 10,000 feet in the air.
    The U.S. won't do anything if nukes aren't launched that.I mean if they do start fighting nukes will get launched eventually, just not at the start.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

The U.S. won't do anything if nukes aren't launched that.I mean if they do start fighting nukes will get launched eventually, just not at the start.
    Nukes=crime against humanity, that being said unless they attack first we have to retaliate with an equal measure of force, that being said nukes create more problems than they fix, If they do launch nukes it would be shot down by some counter measure the US has because nukes, while powerful, is most likely not the true military powerhouse anymore... only logical if you think about it

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Internet Blacklist Bill

User Info Menu

Nukes=crime against humanity, that being said unless they attack first we have to retaliate with an equal measure of force, that being said nukes create more problems than they fix, If they do launch nukes it would be shot down by some counter measure the US has because nukes, while powerful, is most likely not the true military powerhouse anymore... only logical if you think about it
    If you think about that, shotting down nukes is a bad idea. It puts all the radiation up in the air, where the wind is a lot more stronger. The radiation could circle the globe in who knows how long.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

If you think about that, shotting down nukes is a bad idea. It puts all the radiation up in the air, where the wind is a lot more stronger. The radiation could circle the globe in who knows how long.
    no well maybe, but it's common sense that a defense against the nukes had to be in place or at least tested since the made them, logical equals create a weapon= design defenses until everyone catches up and while they are "catching up" work on next weapon

Internet Blacklist Bill

User Info Menu

no well maybe, but it's common sense that a defense against the nukes had to be in place or at least tested since the made them, logical equals create a weapon= design defenses until everyone catches up and while they are "catching up" work on next weapon
    A logical defense that we don't have the technology to make would be a missile to intercept and some advanced projectile to somehow absorb/collect radiation.

Internet Blacklist Bill

User Info Menu

Hydrogen bomb? And if Muslims attacked anywhere they would attack rome, home of the Catholics. Not the U.S, no one gives two shits about the U.S.

edit: About the defence against the other missles, the Americans have a policy to try and intercept missles before they ever hit the target. They have NEVER succeeded in a test run. You realise this bill doesn't only affect your own country right? It will hit everyone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast