October 27th 2010 Updates

User Info Menu

Birthday
    My birthday was October 16, feel free to wish me a late one. =]
    I had to work on my birthday. =[

I now have a few days off so expect work to Console Discussions. =]

CoDeX's List of Demands Met
    I have met all of @CoDeX:'s demands, except for the phone and game sections. I didn't have time to do it and I need to be up in a few hours. More will be done tomorrow. I look forward to taking care of any other suggestions CoDeX or anyone else has.

I also will be posting more tutorials for the Newbies section, and will be taking any submissions for the newbies section via PM.

Xbox Live Leaderboard Revised
    Due to fake gamertags being used on CD, it caused the script to freeze up on the server. This is why the Leaderboards stopped working. Now all gamertags will be submitted and tested before being posted live. No worries, this is all done in the background and you won't notice a thing.

Gamertag
    Along with the revised Leaderboard I am also for the first time in 4 years, releasing my gamertag to the public. Very few people had it these last few years, mainly staff and a few people that asked for it, but if you want to add me:

Azarithe

Panic Button Uninstalled
    I found this modification barely used, therefor it has been removed. If you actually used it, please post and let me know.

Moods Uninstalled
    I found this modification barely used, therefor it has been removed. If you actually used it, please post and let me know.

Support

Living Avatars

Popup PM

IP Detection
    I found an exploit in VBulletin's default IP Detection and patched it. Along with this I have changed the default algorithm to better help Administrators in the future.

VBulletin 4.0
    Probably the biggest update and most regretful one is VBulletin 4.0. There is plenty of hype and I see a lot of good styles and ideas put into it. Therefor, when I obtain the cash, the site will be upgraded.

Since this is such a major upgrade, chances are a lot of modification will need to be uninstalled. Due to the complexity of things, I will be backing up all modification and removing them. I plan on installing the latest versions of the modifications and restoring the data as I go alone. If there are no updates for the modification to support 4.0, the modification will not be reinstalled until a supported version is released.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: October 27th 2010 Updates

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Birthday
    Panic Button Uninstalled

Moods Uninstalled

Support

Living Avatars

Popup PM
    Copypasta, copypasta everywhere.

And I used the Mood thing all the time. :<

User Info Menu

if you need help installing vb4 I'll help. I should be able to help Saturday or Sunday

User Info Menu

I don't know when I will be purchasing it, that's the only thing. Also, due to such an extensive upgrade, expect downtime. So yea BB I'll need some help.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

happy birthday and i always used the living avatars ;p

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH