User Tag List

Thread: September 16th 2011 Updates

September 16th 2011 Updates

User Info Menu

Currently I am looking for new staff members to take the spot of inactive users.

Also I will be restoring banning privileges to Moderators instead of forcing Moderators to put like 6 infractions to ban a bot, one click ban will be enabled while I work on the bot issue. Apparently Recaptcha has been figured out by bots, and Google is denying it... Anyway while Google is working on it, I'll be trying to figure out an alternate solution.

Due to some issues, most data was lost with ISO Discussions. I have since restored what I can and done the following updates.
    • ISO Discussions upgrade was made
    • ISO Discussions style was updated
    • ISO Discussions logo was updated
    • Fixed a few server side issues for ISO Discussions and Console Discussions
    • Backed up ISO Discussions to avoid future issues

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: September 16th 2011 Updates

Who is being replaced? I would imagine Silver, SCAL, and UnknownENEMY being a few.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Re: September 16th 2011 Updates

UnknownENEMY is actually pretty active here lately, but I did go remove staff members that have not been active in the last 90 days.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.