User Tag List

Thread: November 8th 2012 Updates

November 8th 2012 Updates

User Info Menu

• Removed Call of Duty 1 forum as it has never been posted to.
    • Removed Call of Duty 2 forum as it has never been posted to.
    • Removed Call of Duty 3 forum as it has never been posted to.
    • Added Black Ops 2 sub-forum.
    • Moved Forged Maps, and Halo Reach under the newly created Halo forum.
    • Since Forged Maps is a sub-forum now for general Halo series, I have added required prefixes, so it is easier to tell which game it is for, and to help members search.
    • Added Halo 3 and Halo 4 sub-forums under Halo forum. Would have added Halo 2, but since live is no longer available on Halo 2, I found it not a popular anymore, plus it was an original Xbox game.
    • Set correct permissions for Modern Warfare 3 sub-forum.

More to come soon. I have Halo 4, so if you want to play with me, PM me. Also will have some forged maps made exclusively for Console Discussions for Halo 4. :)

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: November 8th 2012 Updates

Yo Johnny, I'm gonna be getting B02 at the midnight launch and i'm skipping school the next day, and definitely will be playing it a lot over Thanksgiving break, so if you add a B02 section I'll try and pump some good content into there. I'd make videos for you guys, make I don't have a capture card. I can still work out some really nice classes and get them posted, good kill streaks to use, Easter eggs if I find them, stuff like that.

User Info Menu

It was in the list of updates man, it's already been made. I preordered Black Ops 2 as well, just as I did for Halo 4. 2 Midnight releases in the same month? YES!
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...play.php?f=379 <--B02 Section.

Look forward to seeing you on there. You got Halo 4 yet?

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Oh, damn. I really read over that. i was tired last night, just saw that you removed 1,2, and 3. And no, i didn't have the money for it. i'm not getting it till Christmas. My boss is cray and he only scheduled me 15 hours this week. i wanted to go to the AC3 midnight launch, but I had the same problem I do with halo, and now I'm waiting till Christmas.

User Info Menu

That sucks man, but you will have B02?

User Info Menu

Yeah, like I said I'm going to the midnight launch and skipping school the next day, which conveniently falls on the day after we had a 4 day weekend, which results in me having a 5 day weekend. 8)

User Info Menu

PM me your Gamertag.

User Info Menu

Alright, will do.