User Tag List

Thread: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

User Info Menu

Merry Christmas!

Hope every is having a great Christmas! Be sure to check out the new Christmas theme for a limited time only!

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Merry Christmas!

User Info Menu

Re: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas bud! Liking the new theme!

Merry Christmas!

User Info Menu

Ohh this one is just temporary, I do have some changes coming along with some SEO changes to get more members flowing from Google. :D

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Merry Christmas!

User Info Menu

Yea, i figured it was lol but it still looks nice! And nice, we need some new members!

Merry Christmas!

User Info Menu

Well we should pull in some new members here soon, I been so busy with work, that I haven't had much time to do anything else, I'm not on 12 hour shifts anymore for now, so I have been doing some more work to the site. When you work 12 hour shifts for 5 days straight, you really just want to sleep on your off days lol. Anyway when I migrated us back from XenForo, I deleted some old mods, deleted all the sites files (minus avatars and other data that is important) and reuploaded a clean batch of forum files so that anything else that was never used would be removed and use less space. Kinda forgot to reupload some of the mods I was using lol. Anyway I upgraded the SEO, submitted our sitemap, and added vBOptimise back. So with vBOptimise back we have already saved 20,000 queries:
    Stats.jpg

I also changed the icons of the forums to correspond to what they are related to:
    icons.jpg

These changes were just made this morning, and already from the SEO changes we have seen a 3% increase in members per day. I got some new Youtube videos to upload, Need for Speed Most Wanted Review, Disassembling a Xbox 360 Slim, and Far Cry 3 Review, all of which will be linking back to Console Discussions. So I think CD will return shortly, it's just I haven't had much time to advertise the site.

Merry Christmas!

User Info Menu

Damn, you've been hard at work. i hate working 8 hour shifts, i cant imagine 12 lol. but if there's anything I can do, let me know. My knowledge of optimization is really limited, but if you need anything graphics-wise, I can crack PhotoShop back open and get it done. anything you need let me know.

Merry Christmas!

User Info Menu

I will need some gfx help, I'm just one man here and have a few gfx I am working on for the site, but could use some help. PM me when you get a chance.