User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advertising Available to Members

Advertising Available to Members

User Info Menu

Affiliation is free, but has rules to it (which you can view HERE) and for those of you who do not qualify for the affiliation I am now opening up advertisements. So rather you don't qualify for affiliation, or you just want a bigger way to advertise you should grab this chance now! Due to the amount of space that will be taken up on the website I will have to ask for at least 5$ a week to keep your advertisement going. This money will go towards Console Discussions and will help towards keeping horrible and ugly advertisements off the site. This price will probably change in the future if anything I will probably end up charging by the month. However for those who wish to try out this service feel free too as the 5$ deal may not last long.

The advertisements will randomly and equally be shown. Every page load a different advertisement from the previous one will be loaded. The advertisements will be displayed in the footer and after every five posts. It's your five dollars and you can advertise ANY website as long as there is no adult material. You could even advertise your swatcash!

Rules:

1. The banner MUST be 728 x 90 and must look good! If you believe it will not look good you can ask me to design it.
    2. No websites with adult material.
    3. No text in the advertisement besides the website name and description. There should not be anything saying "Click Here", "Free Stuff", ect.
    4. No animated banners, they get annoying.

If you wish to advertise, then please PM JohnnyMcKinney HERE:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...p?do=newpm&u=3

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Advertising Available to Members

by banner 728x90..do you mean the affliate banner or the forum banner?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    by banner 728x90..do you mean the affliate banner or the forum banner?
    Affiliate banner.

User Info Menu

AW: Advertising Available to Members

thanks,very good.
    The http://www.wowgoldor.de morning wow gold sun never lasts a wow gold kaufen day.

User Info Menu

I need to update this now, cause sizing is different and I allow text advertisements. It's also $10 a month now and not $5.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

1zz

User Info Menu

hey johnny I have a site but I have free hosting but I do pay for my domain...would I qualify? I don't have 200 members yet but it's growing very rapidly.

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

User Info Menu

Paid domains for affiliates only. If you pay $10 I don't care if its paid or not.

@NinjaArmy36 I do now offer hosting. For $20 a year I'll host your forums. You will need to pay for your domain as well. That means for $30 a year you can have a .com website and be affiliated with me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1zz

User Info Menu

well im currently fine with free hosting. I have had hardly any trouble with it. But i have a .com domian.

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

User Info Menu

There are many advantages over free hosting. If you already have a domain then all you need is the hosting. I'm just trying to help support CD. If you host with me, I'll move everything for you and setup your forum of choice. I'll even throw in $100 in Google advertising.

There are many web hosting service providers available on the internet, both as free and paid alternatives, which can make your decision to choose a suitable web hosting service provider for your website a difficult job. As difficult as it may appear, such decisions should be taken seriously to prevent disappointment and complications later. Such complications may cause you to have headaches, stress and be up for many late nights. It is therefore important for me to outline in this article the difference between free and paid hosting services.

Price
    Prices will always be one of the most attractive elements of any product and this includes the online world. However, we all know that not everything you get for free is good. To be realistic you get what you pay for. In this instance free webhosting is a completely free service and sounds great, especially if you are on a tight budget and new on the internet. However, you may want to read the terms and conditions that apply as free hosting may restrict some features that can affect aspects of your website in which you may not be aware of. Paid web hosting usually cost anywhere from $5 to $30 per moth depending on the hosting service provider and the features you choose to include in the plan.

Speed
    Speed is related to the bandwidth of your hosting service provider. The more bandwidth available on your plan the faster your website can load and the more traffic your website can handle at the one time. Free web hosting services are most likely to restrict the amount of bandwidth available to you. In addition they may charge you if you go over the limit. Paid hosting services generally allow more bandwidth; some even provide you with unlimited bandwidth, an advantage if you wish to grow your site with a peace of mind.

Space
    The amount of web space you use for you website is also another important factor to consider. You need to think about how much space the files for your website will require. Generally speaking, the average website with a few pictures and pages would need no more than 100MB, an online store with lots of pictures or a website that shares videos will need more than this. Free web hosting accounts usually provide you with less web space than paid hosting services. Some paid service offer you unlimited web space. Once again this is beneficial for you if you want to grow your website.

Email
    Most all free web hosts do not allow you to have emails associated with your domain names. Paid hosting, generally lets you have unlimited emails.

Functionality
    A lot of people usually just look at the above three features when deciding on a web host. There are many more features that a webhost can provide to you. Such things include functionality and control of your website. If you choose to pay for your hosting then you have much more freedom to do as you wish with your domain and in particular your web site layout and design.

As you may have come to realise by now, paid web hosting has many more advantages over a free hosting company. Web hosting is so important in the development and success of your website that you should not compromise for anything less than what your site really needs.

1zz

User Info Menu

thanks bro i really appreciate the offer but currently im tight on money but when my site is a little bigger i might take you up on the offer. And thanks for the article. We ought to get back on topic now though.

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast