User Tag List

Thread: New Server

New Server

User Info Menu

New Server

So overnight we will be moving to a better server. With this comes a few upgrades with the addition of emails.

Every staff member and vip member will be given an email account so they can be reached at any point in time.

When it is available it will be at http://www.consolediscussions.com/mail

I will have a script create them based on your username and randomly generate a password for each account.

I will then pm you the login information.

So if anyone has any questions now they have access to all staff on CD. Simply add their name to atconsolediscussions.com

Ex: johnnymckinneyatconsolediscussions.com

Replace "at" with @

UPDATE:
    All is working well, I need to finish some minor glitches, but it should all be running back to normal tomorrow. Let me know if you find any problems.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

New Server

User Info Menu

Re: New Server

Do coders get an email?

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]

New Server

User Info Menu

Or GFx >.<?

New Server

User Info Menu

I have sent out ALL the email accounts to all Staff and VIP members. The passwords were randomly generated for each account, but I still recommend changing your password to be on the safe side.

Your emails will be YourUsername at ConsoleDiscussions.com however if you have special characters or spaces like:
    Special Dog/...

It will be
    Special_Dog at ConsoleDiscussions.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Do coders get an email?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFX View Post
    Or GFx >.<?
    Yes

The only ones that don't get an email are Members and Premium members. Staff and VIP do.

If anyone has trouble logging in or you are staff / VIP and didn't receive an email account. PM me or Email me JohnnyMcKinney at ConsoleDiscussions.com

*NOTE: If you have capital letters in your email, it "may" not let you login. Simply lowercase your email and you should log right in. Passwords are still case sensitive!

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.