User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 Members! Time For a Blast From the Past!

10,000 Members! Time For a Blast From the Past!

User Info Menu

Re: 10,000 Members! Time For a Blast From the Past!

Yea, the site changed alot.

Irony at it's finest

User Info Menu

dude..the chick assasin girl is hot lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    dude..the chick assasin girl is hot lol
    Yup. I think she's 19 now. I know she's a little older than me.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Smile Re: 10,000 Members! Time For a Blast From the Past!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Yup. I think she's 19 now. I know she's a little older than me.
    She dont look that old

User Info Menu

She dont look that old
    Well you got to remember, I haven't heard from her in a over a year. I don't even remember when I got that picture from her, because it's be so long since I've heard from her. The first picture is about 3 years old. The second picture picture is like 1 year old, 2 at the most.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Well you got to remember, I haven't heard from her in a over a year. I don't even remember when I got that picture from her, because it's be so long since I've heard from her. The first picture is about 3 years old. The second picture picture is like 1 year old, 2 at the most.
    o..i thought u ment she was 19 wen she took da pic

User Info Menu

Ok so i think i should share my story about being here since SKO. It all started about 2 or 3 summers ago when i met this kid we all thought was cool named 7zifle who later screwed me and johnny and everyone else in the socom community over. Anyways when i joined here I was a total socom ftb 2 hacking scrub who couldnt even make his own Cheat.DB file and would always bug johnny for his. Then i got into programming for the psp and making simple codes for ftb2 like text mods and color distorations and things like that. Not to mentioin you guys would not have files to download with out me giving my megaupload account to Johnny =]. Anyways cheers to 10 thoushand members johnny and ill always be on this site even if I dont post as much as i used to. Johnny I love you bro (no homo;])
    PSP Go or 3K?

User Info Menu

I remember SKO, PSPD and CD. Fuck, I even remember sharing my account with various people on socom including ferndogg03. Keep it going Johnny, Peace out.

User Info Menu

We have shared some good times on here fern.
    PSP Go or 3K?

User Info Menu

o..i thought u ment she was 19 wen she took da pic
    Lol how could you not tell the pictures had been taken at different times. She's like 15 in the first and 18 in the second.

Quote Originally Posted by soxfanant95 View Post
    Ok so i think i should share my story about being here since SKO. It all started about 2 or 3 summers ago when i met this kid we all thought was cool named 7zifle who later screwed me and johnny and everyone else in the socom community over. Anyways when i joined here I was a total socom ftb 2 hacking scrub who couldnt even make his own Cheat.DB file and would always bug johnny for his. Then i got into programming for the psp and making simple codes for ftb2 like text mods and color distorations and things like that. Not to mentioin you guys would not have files to download with out me giving my megaupload account to Johnny =]. Anyways cheers to 10 thoushand members johnny and ill always be on this site even if I dont post as much as i used to. Johnny I love you bro (no homo;])
    No they still would have had them, I still uploaded files to megaupload fine, they just couldn't use the Direct Links script to download them all at once without wait times. Although it has been a HUGE help for me to upload things faster using the manager.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast