User Tag List

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 Members! Time For a Blast From the Past!

10,000 Members! Time For a Blast From the Past!

User Info Menu

Re: 10,000 Members! Time For a Blast From the Past!

Quote Originally Posted by Monk3y View Post
    Johnny I never really got the chance to really get to know you but for christmas this year I am getting my own 360 along with my PS3 and PSP. Hopefully me and you can get in the same game sometime and exchange some blows :P (no homo) (I know how some of you guys minds think) I am getting Gears of War2 for my first 360 game so hopefully you have that game or are getting that game. IDK if you are still an avid PSP gamer but I am getting my psp charger back monday so maybe I can find out what game you are into now and add you. I like seeing people dedicated to gaming as much as I am. You did one hell of a job as a site owner and now you have one of the most respected Gaming forum out there. Keep it going man and much respect to ya.
    I already have the newer games like Gears of War 2, Call of Duty World at War, Need for Speed Undercover, and Fable 2.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Monk3y View Post
    Johnny I never really got the chance to really get to know you but for christmas this year I am getting my own 360 along with my PS3 and PSP. Hopefully me and you can get in the same game sometime and exchange some blows :P (no homo) (I know how some of you guys minds think) I am getting Gears of War2 for my first 360 game so hopefully you have that game or are getting that game. IDK if you are still an avid PSP gamer but I am getting my psp charger back monday so maybe I can find out what game you are into now and add you. I like seeing people dedicated to gaming as much as I am. You did one hell of a job as a site owner and now you have one of the most respected Gaming forum out there. Keep it going man and much respect to ya.

He doesn't give out his gamertag,
    A forum with over 10,000 members,
    and only 99 friends for johnny to have!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    He doesn't give out his gamertag,
    A forum with over 10,000 members,
    and only 99 friends for johnny to have!
    I've known Monk3y for a long time like you poop. Besides I usually remove people who haven't played in a long time.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

i played TMHO in '06 i believe, i got my psp in the christmas of 05 beginning of 06.. Johnny do you know who 73ullet and 72uger are from TMHO?

Underground Coder

User Info Menu

TMHO waz da best Online Game ever!!!i used to be clan leader of this clan but it didnt go well lol...good times good times...and btw johnny dats an interesting story:happy:
    FTB1&2:GeNeRaL-Noss
    ~
    MoNey sPreADs LiiKe GerMs, GeT siiCk NiGGuH~
    Quote Originally Posted by /B/rodigyz View Post
    Ruining the game aren't the coder's fault, it's the people who use the code
    STOP ABUSING CODES!!

User Info Menu

yea noss i rarely saw you online.... and haha johny i was expecting like a 21 year old dude or something, but you surprised me once again.

Underground Coder

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SCAL24 View Post
    yea noss i rarely saw you online.... and haha johny i was expecting like a 21 year old dude or something, but you surprised me once again.
    ye i waz..i had my old room Noss DA BOSS lol..same here i expected som 20 yr old running this site..NICE JOB JOHNNY
    Last edited by Noss; 12-03-2008 at 12:23 AM.
    FTB1&2:GeNeRaL-Noss
    ~
    MoNey sPreADs LiiKe GerMs, GeT siiCk NiGGuH~
    Quote Originally Posted by /B/rodigyz View Post
    Ruining the game aren't the coder's fault, it's the people who use the code
    STOP ABUSING CODES!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noss View Post
    ye i waz..i had my old room Noss DA BOSS lol..same here i expected som 20 yr old running this site..NICE JOB JOHNNY
    Nah just turned 18.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by soxfanant95 View Post
    Ok so i think i should share my story about being here since SKO. It all started about 2 or 3 summers ago when i met this kid we all thought was cool named 7zifle who later screwed me and johnny and everyone else in the socom community over. Anyways when i joined here I was a total socom ftb 2 hacking scrub who couldnt even make his own Cheat.DB file and would always bug johnny for his. Then i got into programming for the psp and making simple codes for ftb2 like text mods and color distorations and things like that. Not to mentioin you guys would not have files to download with out me giving my megaupload account to Johnny =]. Anyways cheers to 10 thoushand members johnny and ill always be on this site even if I dont post as much as i used to. Johnny I love you bro (no homo;])

yall know rifle? holy shit? dude i know him, and i know his friends that helped him start hacking and then he became a fag so they fucked him up badd

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

10 000 members... thats quite an achievment

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast