User Tag List

Thread: Share the Love

Share the Love

User Info Menu

Share the Love

Starting today I am going to see if I can get more activity with Console Discussions. Why is this good for you, you may ask? This is a chance to earn some money.

First, check out the SOTW as it's a chance to earn $5 via Paypal or Check!
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-25-entry.html

Second, the first three people to refer one person to Console Discussions will receive $10 via Paypal or Check! Your referral must get at LEAST 100 legitamate posts in order to be considered an active referral.

*Staff can not participate in these events.

I have sent out an email to everyone about Console Discussions coming back, so how about I tell you what's new to Console Discussions?

----UPDATES----
    • Console Discussions is now at the latest version of VBulletin software. Which means many new features are available!
    • Console Discussions now has plenty of new themes to make your customized needs met. The default is the professional theme, because a bunch were wanting a brighter theme, but the darkers ones can still be selected, via the style selector below.
    • The Arcade is back! New games will be added soon.
    • The Xbox Live Leaderboards are back!
    • Check out the Console Discussion Blog system. Let us into your life.
    • This has been around for awhile, but many do not know about it. It's a bunch of useful and frequently downloaded files, via our Downloads System.
    • VBExperience has been brought to Console Discussions. This shows your activity on the forums.
    • You can now mention other members in posts. This notifies the member when you mention them. Use the button when posting, to mention the member.
      Ex: @CoDeX @B1G_BR0TH3R @Brandon @GilgameshVIII
    • Gamer IDs such as Xbox Live, PSN, Wii Code, Steam, Xfire, and Raptr are now shown in your profile and postbit. You can configure those here.
    • I have brought the default post font and font color. Configuration is found here.
    • You can now add a Youtube Video to your profile. You can customize where it is displayed, and the color all found here.
    • You can now have a music player in your profile that can play all your favorite music and playlists from LoudFusion.com. You can configure this here.
    • The Tweetboard is now on the forum index. This shows the latest tweets from me and other Console Discussions members. If you do not like it you can disable it here.
    • A sound alert will not play on the forum index by default when you get a notification. You can enable and disable it here.
    • Console Discussions is now looking for new staff members! You can apply here.
    • I am also looking for more members to write articles for the Homepage. If you are interested, PM me.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Share the Love

User Info Menu

Re: Share the Love

These are some really amazing things! The site has gone more advanced since I joined a year ago! I hope to see this site grow back again!

The refferal idea and SOTW to get money are amazing ideas! I'll be sure to get people reffered!

But for the downloads,, how do you upload stuff?? I cannot find a button or anything
    Last edited by Brandon; 04-11-2011 at 05:29 PM.

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]

Share the Love

User Info Menu

When you click the Downloads link, the sub menu changes below it. Click Add files.
    Downloads.jpg

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Share the Love

User Info Menu

i guess only admins and mods can upload???

i only see this:

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]

Share the Love

User Info Menu

really nice like the site ima stick in u ill see me around ill try refering people here

Share the Love

User Info Menu

You should add Administrator applications. I'm looking to further help this site, much more so than being a forum cop. Also, my advertisement campaign is going well, some people i've been talking to are interested in joining so i'm giving them some info on what we're all about here and i mentioned the upcoming clan as well. Keep you posted on that.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Share the Love

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    i guess only admins and mods can upload???

i only see this:
    No I had it to where Administrators had to approve the upload files, but I guess when I upgraded the script, it removed that. I'll go back in and add it.

Quote Originally Posted by GilgameshVIII View Post
    You should add Administrator applications. I'm looking to further help this site, much more so than being a forum cop. Also, my advertisement campaign is going well, some people i've been talking to are interested in joining so i'm giving them some info on what we're all about here and i mentioned the upcoming clan as well. Keep you posted on that.
    Thanks mate.