User Tag List

Thread: Metal Gear Solid Touch

Metal Gear Solid Touch

User Info Menu

Metal Gear Solid Touch

Rating:
    10 out of 10

Review:
    Totally worth the money! Even though it's single player, it's a great game to switch between playing with your friends. It's based of Metal Gear Solid 4 so you get to play with the older Snake. There are tons of levels and they have great replayability. Graphics are amazing and so is the sound, it's just to bad that they couldn't have made the characters talk instead of making you have to read, but I guess since the file size comes in a heafty 138 MB they just didn't have room. I mean sure they could have added something that isn't needed to make it a great game, but then it would have been bigger and those 8 GB users out there would have to clear some space. Anyway your objective is to kill how ever many units it tells you too and then you move on. You can shoot yellow ducks for more health and green ones to get special weapons and upgrades. Like the RPG and temporary stealth. As you get better (get more headshots, better accuracy, ect.) you make more Drebin Points and can use that to buy wallpapers, 3D art, drawings and more to be used on your iTouch!

Controls:
    Tap to shoot
    Pinch the screen to zoom in
    Slide your finger around the map to move the recticle.

Screenshots:

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Metal Gear Solid Touch

User Info Menu

Re: Metal Gear Solid Touch

I personally thought this game wasn't worth it unless you're a die-hard fan of MGS...

Metal Gear Solid Touch

User Info Menu

Eh...I liked it, but not as much as I should have
    Unfortunately, it took up quite alot of space on my ipod so i deleted it
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Metal Gear Solid Touch

User Info Menu

I don't know what is with you and this game Johnny, it gets boring after like the 3rd level.

Metal Gear Solid Touch

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    I don't know what is with you and this game Johnny, it gets boring after like the 3rd level.
    Dude I love it. I'm on like the 17th level. I'm versing some psychic person. My friends love it too, IDK how you guys can't like this game.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Metal Gear Solid Touch

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Dude I love it. I'm on like the 17th level. I'm versing some psychic person. My friends love it too, IDK how you guys can't like this game.
    its good...but seems a bit repetitive...
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Metal Gear Solid Touch

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine. View Post
    its good...but seems a bit repetitive...
    Not to me, there's always new enemies and scenery to go against. New weapons, new things that require new ways to kill.