User Tag List

Thread: 10 Balls 7 Cups 2 Stuck

10 Balls 7 Cups 2 Stuck

User Info Menu

10 Balls 7 Cups 2 Stuck

Lol believe it or not something that happens in real life just happened in the iTouch 10 Balls 7 Cups game. I threw one ball and thought it was going to land in the 200 cup so I threw another one. In mid air the ball that I thought was going to land in the 200 cup actually bounced off and the 2 balls clacked. One rolled around the 120 cup while the other one was going into the 90. I thought that this would end very cool... Well it did, but not in the cool way I was hoping. The one rolling around the 120 cup now flung in the 90 cup with the other ball and they got stuck... The game would not continue any further. :(

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

10 Balls 7 Cups 2 Stuck

User Info Menu

Re: 10 Balls 7 Cups 2 Stuck

i dont mean to go off topic but when i saw this thread i thought it was related to 2 girls 1 cup

10 Balls 7 Cups 2 Stuck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    i dont mean to go off topic but when i saw this thread i thought it was related to 2 girls 1 cup
    Thats what I thought.

10 Balls 7 Cups 2 Stuck

User Info Menu

that's too realistic programming by the person who made it, if he just made the UIImageView just a few pixels larger it wouldn't have happened

10 Balls 7 Cups 2 Stuck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    lol same here...
    i was wondering why it was in the app sec
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."