User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Touchgrind High Scores

Touchgrind High Scores

User Info Menu

Touchgrind High Scores

Post your high scores in Touchgrind. I use to skateboard a year ago and really like the controls and feel of the game because it feels like I am really there skateboarding. Only thing I hate is how much is displayed on the screen. I feel as though the camera could be zoomed out a tad bit more. Anyway here's my high score.

For those who want to see the last board to unlock:

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Touchgrind High Scores

User Info Menu

Re: Touchgrind High Scores

How the fuck...? I can get to 300,000 points, tops...

Touchgrind High Scores

User Info Menu

Ol I got bout 1.5 mil cuz I unloked the blk devil
    The game...

Touchgrind High Scores

User Info Menu

I've goton like 3.5 mill... because I've unlocked that last board that was added in an update. The ninja..Maybe I'll post pics. And my jam session top trick score is 68,000 something.
    Last edited by Scal24; 08-27-2009 at 05:21 PM.

Touchgrind High Scores

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JordanCunha View Post
    How the fuck...? I can get to 300,000 points, tops...
    Get your multiplier up dude. When you get a 8x multiplier just one good Ollie can get you 50,000 points

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Touchgrind High Scores

User Info Menu

I Got To Try This Out.....
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

KeeP It oRIgiNAL

User Info Menu

Yeah,There Was a Glitch that Some Kid got his Board in the rail and moved up and down and got like 4million Score
    Original U7VK7VOW7V,All others ARE FAKE!!
    Myspace,Add Me-----v
    http://www.myspace.com/osteezy
    KeeP It oRIgiNAL
    Follow Me @KeepItOriginal

Touchgrind High Scores

User Info Menu

I've only gotten 400k biggest multiplier I got was 6. :D nice job Johnny *AND Scal*

Touchgrind High Scores

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by U7VK7VOW7V View Post
    Yeah,There Was a Glitch that Some Kid got his Board in the rail and moved up and down and got like 4million Score
    No glitch. I just figured this out. It's a hack. I'm making a Youtube video now on how to do it. It works with a lot of games.

Ohhh and also you can do board customization. As far as I know I'm the first to figure out how to customize the boards properly.

Touchgrind High Scores

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    No glitch. I just figured this out. It's a hack. I'm making a Youtube video now on how to do it. It works with a lot of games.

Ohhh and also you can do board customization. As far as I know I'm the first to figure out how to customize the boards properly.
    Its friggin cool but yeah I think you are the first person to do that. BUT i think Im the first person to completely ADD an entire new board to the board library! I'll Post it when you get that thread up! :D
    Last edited by xXDubstepXx; 01-25-2010 at 10:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast