User Tag List

Thread: Random Riddles

Random Riddles

User Info Menu

Random Riddles

yea yea i knw some of these are pretty random...but i just felt like posting some. Enjoy the magical tour your are about to embark on

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Two mothers and two daughters go to a pet store and buy three cats. Each female gets her own cat. How is this possible?

Spoiler
    Answer: There is a grandmother, a mother, and a daughter.The grandmother is also the mother's mother, so there are 2 daughters and 2 mothers, but only a total of 3 people.

2) Here on earth it is true, yesterday is always before today; but there is a place where yesterday always follows today. Where?

Spoiler
    Answer: In a dictionary

3) I am an insect, & the first half of my name reveals another insect. Some famous musicians from the 60s had a name similar to mine. What am I?

Spoiler
    Answer: beetle

4) There is a seven-letter word in the English language that contains ten words without rearranging any of its letters." What is the word?

Spoiler
    Answer: "therein": the,there, he, in, rein, her, here, ere, therein, herein.

5) It goes up, but at the same time goes down. Up toward the sky, and down toward the ground. It's present tense and past tense too, come for a ride, just me and you. What is it?

Spoiler
    Answer: A See-Saw
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Random Riddles

pretty smart and that was totally random

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Random Riddles

User Info Menu

Re: Random Riddles

The last one was stupid...