User Tag List

Thread: Custom Paint

Custom Paint

User Info Menu

Custom Paint

We need some pics of some sweet 360s on here. So if you got sometihng worth show'n then show it!

Custom Paint

User Info Menu

Re: Custom Paint

thatsexymotherfucker (a member here) cut his open and put plexiglass so you can see the insides. But I think blackvenom banned him for posting racist jokes...so he can't post his pics.

Custom Paint

User Info Menu

I r back
    (\__/)
    ( -'.'-)
    (")_(")

Custom Paint

User Info Menu

this is my second paint job. I didn't get any pictures of the first one.

those aren't finger prints in the paint. They're just plain old finger prints.

Custom Paint

User Info Menu

not bad dude

Custom Paint

User Info Menu

The baddest one that i've seen was this "Kuma" character from the Afro Samurai anime etched onto the casing of the 360.. That shit was badass!

Oh and also a gears of war one...

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

Custom Paint

User Info Menu

Im not wanting to see xboxs you've seen on the internet. Im wanting to see what you've done with you're xbox after taking a simple 30 min to paint it and make it your own.

----Added 1/9/2009 at 4:15 PM----
    if you dont feel like taking the time to paint it yourself or if you dont know how i can do it for you however you'd like. I dont charge much and im pretty good at it. You can just message me with how you want it and ill give you a price and my address to ship me the case or the 360 if you dont know how to take it apart.

Custom Paint

User Info Menu

I'm doing mine soon, probably over the summer. My bro and me are gonna buy a cheap one off ebay and go crazy. I'll definitely post some pics when we do it.

+Rep