User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i need help

i need help

User Info Menu

Re: i need help

the only problem is that i got banned that i got cought cheating twice how did that happen?:blink:

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Probably because you were already caught cheating and this was your second offense. People also have certain ban codes now (I think there might be an anti for that though). All you have to do is go to the login menu and corrupt your PSID (found if you click the R trigger twice in NitePR) and use a different name then you already have. Just use your new name until the ban is up for your original one.

i need help

User Info Menu

oh ok i going to try it do u know any codes for socom ftb1 or medalof honor 1 or 2

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Socom FTB1
    Medal of Honor Heroes 1
    Medal of Honor Heroes 2
    You can find codes that you want by using the Search feature.

i need help

User Info Menu

ok thanx for ur help i got them...IM SORRY IM SUCH A NEWBIE LOL

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

No problem, everyone has questions.

i need help

User Info Menu

now i have a difrent problem when im about to lpay medal of honor on line every time i want to join a room my psp freeze and shut down...isint cuz of nitepr or the game i download doest work

i need help

User Info Menu

I did not read all the posts so I don't know if this was mentioned. The codes that you get with the nite pr download are irrelevant. Keep the UCUS-98645.txt file, and put the new 1.60 patch codes in the file and save. Again, sorry if this was mentioned but i don't have time to sit and read all the posts

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

If the game (MOH) runs on your psp before you use codes, then the ISO/CSO is fine. It depends on what kind of codes you have. I'm not sure if MOH went through a patch, such as Socom did. If they did then those codes would not work. I haven't played that game in a while so I don't know if they did or not. Also, it would freeze if the code is just wrong. If the address does not match the value or something along those lines, the code would not work and you would freeze.

i need help

User Info Menu

i think is the game because i turn nitepr of and try to play online it does the sam thing im going to try to download a difrent one

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123