User Tag List

Thread: Where is SonniE (NitePR Suggestions)

Where is SonniE (NitePR Suggestions)

User Info Menu

Hey guys,

This is 13gentj. I was recently thinking up some suggestions that I could make to the new NitePR. I heard that someone named SonniE is making it. I know that he's probably really buisy with a bunch of crap, (As am I) But I think that all these suggestions could really help us make codes faster and better. If you know who actually is making the new NitePR (Rev. L not the beta) Please tell me. I would try to make a NitePR myself, But I wouldn't even know where to start. I have tried to make a computer program, but it confused the crap out of me. lol. So here are my suggestions:

1. Have NitePR beep or make a noise when it is done searching for both unknown, and exact values.

Explanation:
    I think that this would help us make codes because sometimes I want to watch tv while i am searching for values, and I have no idea when it gets done. So I have to check it every few seconds. If it beeped I would know exactly when it was done with no wasted time. This would be an option though. I would have put this option in PRX in the NitePR menu.

2. When I am using codes I would like there to be a button that I can press that will turn off all of the codes that you currently have turned on.

Explanation:
    If we had this, it would help when a map online ends, and we are swithching maps you need to turn off all of your codes as fast as you can or else you freeze right? Well if we had this we could just open up NitePR and press a button like Triangle or L to turn off all codes currently on. We could also have a button that turns all the ones that you turned off back on. This would also be an option under the PRX menu (Enable/Disable)

3. Be able to search Adrresses to find values.

Explanation:
    I don't know if there is something like this that currently exists, but I think this would be very helpful. It would help us when we don't know the value of a code we made. For example if you try to make infinite health and it wasn't DMA we could just type in the address of the code. Kind of like the Exact Value search currently in NitePR. When the address does pop up it could look something like this:

0x00646B1C 0x3F800000

Then you woud know that the value is 3F800000. You could probably guess that one because 3F800000 equals one. (You would die before you search for the address. That way you know that the value that you receive is for sure the full health value.)

If you have any other suggestions to make to sonniE, please post them below. I am happy to put ur suggestion in my post. (Credit to you) If you know exactly where sonniE (or who ever does make the new New NitePR) is, please tell me or give him these suggestions yourself. I am pretty sure he is at The Hax Community but I am not sure. Again I would apreciate you guys making suggestions below. I will put them in this post and others with all the credit of those suggestions to you. If you want you can remain anonymous.
    Thanks for reading, suggesting, and telling sonniE,
    13gentj
    Best quote-
    "I hate so much about the things that you choose to be."
    -By Michael Scott

User Info Menu

Re: Where is SonniE (NitePR Suggestions)

2 and 3 are already done. Have you ever even used NitePR. For #2 you press the music button and all codes highlighted in white turn off..

For #3 you put the address in The decoder.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

lol srry but theres still #1
    Best quote-
    -By Michael Scott

User Info Menu

playing a sound takes up too much ram of the psp memory which will result in games to be under-clocked

Irony at it's finest

User Info Menu

under clocked?
    Best quote-
    -By Michael Scott

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 13gentj View Post
    under clocked?
    Run slowly or the term every should know; lag

Irony at it's finest

...Hacker Future GFX...

User Info Menu

even when overclocked i think 333 it would use too much RAM, or just even out