User Tag List

Thread: [Help]Halo 3 Campaign

[Help]Halo 3 Campaign

User Info Menu

[Help]Halo 3 Campaign

I need help on Halo 3. I had all of the skulls on except for Iron, Thunderstorm, and Blind. When on the Storm Mission on Legendary I can get through the first part easily, but when I get to the Wraith, AA Wraith, and alot of Ghosts I get stuck. What should I do?

I had like 5600 points and I lost them all cuz of them Ghosts.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

[Help]Halo 3 Campaign

User Info Menu

Re: [Help]Halo 3 Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeX View Post
    I need help on Halo 3. I had all of the skulls on except for Iron, Thunderstorm, and Blind. When on the Storm Mission on Legendary I can get through the first part easily, but when I get to the Wraith, AA Wraith, and alot of Ghosts I get stuck. What should I do?

I had like 5600 points and I lost them all cuz of them Ghosts.
    Grab a Carbine or Battle rifle and once you leave the room your in to go towards the AA and Wraith turn left there will be like 3 Grunts and a Brute kill all them then turn right and take your first right there will be a room with grunts and brutes on top of it. Kill them and chill in there shoot at random ghosts they'll come up the path to that then just kill them once they get close. Once all them are dead the AA is easy to take out it doesn't really attack you. Then the problem is the wraith. You have to stick it, its hard to get around it and attack it or steal it.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

[Help]Halo 3 Campaign

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    Grab a Carbine or Battle rifle and once you leave the room your in to go towards the AA and Wraith turn left there will be like 3 Grunts and a Brute kill all them then turn right and take your first right there will be a room with grunts and brutes on top of it. Kill them and chill in there shoot at random ghosts they'll come up the path to that then just kill them once they get close. Once all them are dead the AA is easy to take out it doesn't really attack you. Then the problem is the wraith. You have to stick it, its hard to get around it and attack it or steal it.
    I got stuck on the building where you get the sniper rifle. It wasnt there so it messed my plan of killing the gunner of the wraith(And kill the four ghosts that shot/ram me when Im on the {bleep}ing bridge) then I'd run up to the wraith and board it melee it untill the brute dies and use it to destroy the rest of the ghosts and aa wraith and then the grunts in the warehouse that exit it when the aa wraith is destoryed.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

[Help]Halo 3 Campaign

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeX View Post
    I got stuck on the building where you get the sniper rifle. It wasnt there so it messed my plan of killing the gunner of the wraith(And kill the four ghosts that shot/ram me when Im on the {bleep}ing bridge) then I'd run up to the wraith and board it melee it untill the brute dies and use it to destroy the rest of the ghosts and aa wraith and then the grunts in the warehouse that exit it when the aa wraith is destoryed.
    That building what I did is sit inside of it and shoot at the ghosts. They will come up a ramp towards you then you just kill all of them and the wraith is the only thing against you then. The AA Wraith won't attack you really.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

[Help]Halo 3 Campaign

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    That building what I did is sit inside of it and shoot at the ghosts. They will come up a ramp towards you then you just kill all of them and the wraith is the only thing against you then. The AA Wraith won't attack you really.
    well its kinda hard to kill them from there. 2-3 plasma shots can kill me and I have melee to heal myself.:sad:

User Info Menu

lol why have all the skulls on? its easier to do it without them. especially the black eye skull. and z3u5 had my help on that mission lol

Light up the Darkness - Bob Marley

[Help]Halo 3 Campaign

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7h3.4v3nGeD.0n3 View Post
    lol why have all the skulls on? its easier to do it without them. especially the black eye skull. and z3u5 had my help on that mission lol
    cuz im trying to get an acheivment. I beat campaign by myself so I guess I dont you two's help.

[Help]Halo 3 Campaign

User Info Menu

I Just steal the wraith and blow every thing else up.