User Tag List

Thread: CoD5: Makin Day.

CoD5: Makin Day.

User Info Menu

A new free map has arrived in the marketplace called Makin Day along with Zombie mode unlocked for everyone and glitches patched. The makin day map is pretty good considering it was free so I can't complain. I was hoping for double XP though. xD
    List of patched content,
    Addressed in this Update:
    * Added support for downloadable maps – free downloadable map “Makin Day” now available to Xbox 360 & PS3.
    * Improved host migration functionality.
    * After Action Report now displays full post-game stats.
    * Nazi Zombies is now unlocked for solo & co-op games for EVERYONE in both private and public games!
    * Added defensive measures to prevent “Stats Reset” when corrupt data is detected.
    * Addressed issues where some solo progression data was lost when a player had collected Death Cards in a split-screen co-op game.
    * Patched all known MP map exploits – this fix will also prevent players from passing through geometry/terrain if a new hole is discovered.
    * Patched a number of Nazi Zombie exploits.
    * Addressed an issue commonly referred to as the “elevator glitch.”
    * Disabled “Rocket Jumping” – this eliminates the extra boost created by all explosive weapon types.
    * Addressed some score reporting anomalies in the War and CTF leaderboards.
    * Blocked the ability of players with lower level accounts from accessing higher-level Perks.
    * Addressed an issue in Search & Destroy where bomb planting/defusing was disabled when opening the overhead map.
    * Disabled ability to get unlimited ammo when prone with a deployed bipod.
    * Addressed an issue with Bouncing Betties triggering when the player is within the detonation radius but behind a solid wall.
    * Improved squad functionality.
    * Fixed an exploit where Hardcore matches could be ended immediately by team killing.
    Last edited by Silvеr; 02-26-2009 at 07:17 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: CoD5: Makin Day.

Yes, I wanna play this map so bad. Seems like bad ass. Can't see my sniper flash as easy anymore.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.