User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cod mw2 prestige lobby

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Re: cod mw2 prestige lobby

i have been hunting but everything just seems like a scam. who did you get yours from?

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

KeeP It oRIgiNAL

User Info Menu

i got myne from TTG,
    Original U7VK7VOW7V,All others ARE FAKE!!
    Myspace,Add Me-----v
    http://www.myspace.com/osteezy
    KeeP It oRIgiNAL
    Follow Me @KeepItOriginal

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

i checked TTG but they said not to do any lobbies from the forums that aren't stickied but there was no tenth prestige lobby stickied so i couldn't find one. Oh, i found one on that site for a guy $40 legitly but i didn't want to pay that much.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

cod mw2 prestige lobby

User Info Menu

How about you just reach 70th 5th prestige and just dont prestige? Whats the point in doing it for some titles you wont ever use and a symbol that everyone points out is a glitched one thus making everyone hate you. Unless youre like good at the game, in that case its perfectly fine :P
    Download my toolbar pl0x!

[Today 09:40 PM] SyKotik Cannon: agreed
    [Today 09:39 PM] PoopDeritis: YOU'RE GAY

KeeP It oRIgiNAL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lolhacks View Post
    i checked TTG but they said not to do any lobbies from the forums that aren't stickied but there was no tenth prestige lobby stickied so i couldn't find one. Oh, i found one on that site for a guy $40 legitly but i didn't want to pay that much.
    \

It was Only 20 buks,
    But now i think its 30 buks cuz they get yu to tenth and all titles and emblems
    Original U7VK7VOW7V,All others ARE FAKE!!
    Myspace,Add Me-----v
    http://www.myspace.com/osteezy
    KeeP It oRIgiNAL
    Follow Me @KeepItOriginal

cod mw2 prestige lobby

User Info Menu

I think we should set one up for all console discussion members! I really want to do this but i don't got any money!

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PoopDeritis View Post
    How about you just reach 70th 5th prestige and just dont prestige? Whats the point in doing it for some titles you wont ever use and a symbol that everyone points out is a glitched one thus making everyone hate you. Unless youre like good at the game, in that case its perfectly fine :P
    Because shut up.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12