User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cod mw2 prestige lobby

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

cod mw2 prestige lobby

Hey me and my friend have gotten tired of prestiging and getting all our guns back and dont want to do it anymore. We were wondering if anyone could do a FREE 10th prestige lobby. I'll do it for headshots or whatever but i want to get our prestiging done first. please could someone help us out

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Re: cod mw2 prestige lobby

No one will do it. Jtags get banned hella quick.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

cod mw2 prestige lobby

User Info Menu

^Basically.

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

i know prolly no one will do it but i just thought i would asked. I'm so tired of prestiging, I'm like 5th prestige right now

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Pretty ChiCk Wanna Hug

User Info Menu

JTAGS dont get ban fast what you talking about i have a JTAG nd i havent gotten ban yet and i will perstige you straight to 10th perstige for 1600 Microsoft points
    NO ADVERTISING

KeeP It oRIgiNAL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gurl-_-Bandit View Post
    JTAGS dont get ban fast what you talking about i have a JTAG nd i havent gotten ban yet and i will perstige you straight to 10th perstige for 1600 Microsoft points
    Ha,Not that Im Callin You out,But i Wud Becareful lolhacks,It Cud be a Scam,Ive seen alot of Fakes,The Only Way to Get it done is Off TTG,its Legit 10 prestige,Dont Trust Anyone that Wants MSP,Or Gold Subscriptions,99.9% of the time,Its Probly a Scam
    Original U7VK7VOW7V,All others ARE FAKE!!
    Myspace,Add Me-----v
    http://www.myspace.com/osteezy
    KeeP It oRIgiNAL
    Follow Me @KeepItOriginal

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

thanks for the warning. Ive been scammed for headshots a couple times already because they need theyre challenges. i would be willling to pay as long as it was 100% legit and i got to do my prestiging first. and gurl bandit, i'll do it as long as me and a friend can get in and do the prestiging first.

oh and whats ttg
    Last edited by lolhacks; 02-18-2010 at 01:43 AM.

KeeP It oRIgiNAL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lolhacks View Post
    thanks for the warning. Ive been scammed for headshots a couple times already because they need theyre challenges. i would be willling to pay as long as it was 100% legit and i got to do my prestiging first. and gurl bandit, i'll do it as long as me and a friend can get in and do the prestiging first.

oh and whats ttg
    Its a Website,idk if im suppose to post other sites so ill message it to you
    its the first people that came up with the tenth prestige hack,
    Original U7VK7VOW7V,All others ARE FAKE!!
    Myspace,Add Me-----v
    http://www.myspace.com/osteezy
    KeeP It oRIgiNAL
    Follow Me @KeepItOriginal

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

thanks for the website ill check it out. and if anyone else still will do it ill be open to 1600 msp or 3 month subs to xbl if you give me and my friend the prestiging first

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by angrybanana5000 View Post
    ^Basically.
    Only reason Mike and I got ours is because we did it in mass lobbies. No one is going to jump on the spot to get you 10th prestige. In other words, you can't just ask for it, you have to find one. You have to do the hunting.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast