User Tag List

Thread: Regain jacks loyalty?

Regain jacks loyalty?

User Info Menu

Regain jacks loyalty?

Ok,so i want to make everyone survive the suicide run,and apparently everyone needs to be loyal. Problem is,Jack isn't loyal.How do i regain her loyalty?I'm 4/5 Paragon and 1/5 renagade. Neither of them seem to go up anymore, is there anyway to decrease renegade and increase paragon?And if not is it possible to regain jack's loyalty?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Regain jacks loyalty?

If you're going for the achievement where everyone survives the last mission, it's going to be extremely difficult to accomplish on one play through of the game alone. After the fight with Miranda and Jack, Shepard cannot have enough paragon/renegade to gain back the trust of the other (or it is just really difficult, I couldn't do it). If you really want the achievement, try playing through the game a second time. If you want to try for the achievement in one play through I think you have to choose the class that boosts your paragon/renegade. You should be given a paragon speech option in the fight between Miranda and Jack that will stop the fight and you will not lose loyalty from either. If you are even slightly renegade, I think the option is blocked to you.

Regain jacks loyalty?

User Info Menu

I guess I didn't have high enough paragon for Miranda and Jack's fight,but i did for Tali and Legion's.And I guess to regain Jack's loyalty you need full Paragon/Renegade cause if I try and talk with her there are 2 blocked out chat options.And i borrowed the game off my friend so Idk if i will have time to Do all that over again, but trying won't hurt.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Well, good luck to you. I didn't have the patience to play the game over but I've seen my friend's stats when he got the achievement.

Regain jacks loyalty?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    Well, good luck to you. I didn't have the patience to play the game over but I've seen my friend's stats when he got the achievement.
    If i do im going to play it on insanity, just so it's not the exact some thing.I mean it is just harder lol.

----Added 25/9/2010 at 7:36 PM----
    Mother fucker,so i found out that If you don't buy the ships weapon upgrades,armor plating,and shields then people die in the cut scene.So i did,and got all the way through the mission with everyone alive,i even kept Jack in my Squad for a precaution,and she died in the fuckin last cut scene!I'm so pissed...