User Tag List

Thread: So I got a dreamcast...

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

So I got a dreamcast...

My friend gave me a dreamcast for free and I wanna know anyone got any recommendation of games I should try to get... besides Sega games... like the Sonics, Shenmu, Jet Set, or Phantasy Star

I'm trying to find Panzer Dragoon as well

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

So I got a dreamcast...

User Info Menu

Re: So I got a dreamcast...

Power Stone, House of the Dead 2, Crazy Taxi, Rayman 2, Capcom vs SNK, Dead or Alive 2, Fight Force 2, Fatal Fury, Jet Grind Radio (<--DEFINITE), Ready 2 Rumble, Resident Evil 2-Veronica, Samba de Amigo, Soul Caliber, Time Stalkers, and that's all I had when mine still worked. >_>

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: So I got a dreamcast...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
    Power Stone, House of the Dead 2, Crazy Taxi, Rayman 2, Capcom vs SNK, Dead or Alive 2, Fight Force 2, Fatal Fury, Jet Grind Radio (<--DEFINITE), Ready 2 Rumble, Resident Evil 2-Veronica, Samba de Amigo, Soul Caliber, Time Stalkers, and that's all I had when mine still worked. >_>
    finally someone gave me some options on some games... thank you, now I gotta find a place that still sales dreamcast games

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!