User Tag List

Thread: cant become VIP

cant become VIP

User Info Menu

cant become VIP

I'm completely new to this site, so maybe i'm missing something, but I can't become a VIP. PayPal just tells me that the transaction could not be completed. Plz help, I want those PO+ codes!

cant become VIP

User Info Menu

Re: cant become VIP

maybe it's because you only have 2 posts, try buying it when you have more (around 50) and there aren't too many PO+ codes in VIP, however I do have a tut on how to hack neighbor's wifi in VIP :)

cant become VIP

User Info Menu

Werid maybe talk to johnny he is the owner maybe something wrong with vBulltein?

cant become VIP

User Info Menu

Your probably not completing something correctly, or something is malfunctioning.

Penguin it has nothing to do with vBulletin once you click that link to paypal its completely off this site.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

cant become VIP

User Info Menu

I ha the same problem once on amazon.. Make sure you hve enough money in your acc.. Try contacting paypal too. And your credit card info make sure it's correct.
    [SIZE="2"]100h post on January 31!! Rep +and donate if I helped at all. [/SIZE]

cant become VIP

User Info Menu

I had the same problem when I made mine. It has nothing to do with posts or anything. On the top you most likely have the "Leaving ConsoleDiscussions..." frame on the top, just click "Remove Frame" and then try it. It worked for me. :D

cant become VIP

User Info Menu

Wow i wonder whats up?
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Quote Originally Posted by BloodmoneyTK View Post
    I ha the same problem once on amazon.. Make sure you hve enough money in your acc.. Try contacting paypal too. And your credit card info make sure it's correct.
    this guy is completely rii its either your credit card company not allowin it to go through so do wat i did i call em and they told me y it wont go through. wen this happened to me i was usin a pre-paid credit card u probably didnt reg. it online or by phone so call customer service.