User Tag List

Thread: How does the REP work?

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

How does the REP work?

Just wondering exactly what it means... I have 12 rep points, but my rep power is just 3... and I only have 1 green bar! lol

Im sure this is working fine, I just wondered what it means :)
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

How does the REP work?

User Info Menu

Re: How does the REP work?

~~Don't add to me rep,This is straight off of VBulletin~~

• Enable User Reputation system

This is the global switch for the reputation system. If you disable this, users will not be able to rate each other nor will their scores be visible.

• Default Reputation

This is the reputation score that new users will start out with.
    Number of Reputation Levels to Display
    When a user enters their User CP, they will see a list of their most recent reputation ratings. This affects how many of the latest ratings to display.

• Post Count Factor

The amount of posts that a user has can also affect their reputation power. Set this to number of posts that you want to award one point for. For example, set this to 50 and for a user with 500 posts, they would gain 10 points of power.
    Reputation Point Factor
    The users current reputation score can also affect their reputation power. Set this to 100 and a user with a reputation of 1000 would gain 10 points of reputation power. If you set any of the power factors to 0, that will effectively remove that factor from having an effect on the user's reputation power.

• Minimum Post Count

If the reputation system is enabled, anyone will be able to rate a post but only users with a post count above the level you set here will be able to actually give points or take points from another user.
    Minimum Reputation Count
    As with the post count above, a user must have a reputation above this level to be able to give or take points from another user's score.
    Daily Reputation Clicks Limit
    This sets how many unique members that a forum user will be able to rate in any 24 hour period. Administrators can rate as many people as they wish.

• Reputation User Spread

This setting dictates how many unique members that a user must rate before they are able to rate the same member twice. The goal of this setting is to stop a member from either artificially bumping or dropping a user by repeatedly rating their posts.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It just means you only have 3 Rep Power because you have 2 for your 200+Posts and 1 for the rep power people have gave you..some were negative and some were positve,that's why you only hav 12 Rep points.
    Last edited by CyaNiiDe; 10-26-2009 at 01:00 PM.

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

Ok thanks :)
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

How does the REP work?

User Info Menu

you need a certain number of rep points to increase your grean bar,i think its 75 every bar

How does the REP work?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    you need a certain number of rep points to increase your grean bar,i think its 75 every bar
    It's actually more and more as you increase power.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.