User Tag List

Thread: VBPLAZA Q's

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

VBPLAZA Q's

1.What are some illigeal phrases. Because when I want to change my title, it says its illigal.
    2.I tried get a colored username, but it only gives me the option too remove it. I press remove, but it says its only removed.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

VBPLAZA Q's

User Info Menu

Re: VBPLAZA Q's

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardouz View Post
    1.What are some illigeal phrases. Because when I want to change my title, it says its illigal.
    2.I tried get a colored username, but it only gives me the option too remove it. I press remove, but it says its only removed.
    1) Anything like imitating staff (i.e. Putting Moderator, Mod, Administrator, Admin, GFX, etc.) is deemed as "illegal phrases".
    2)Try clearing your cookies and shit or restart your browser. Fixes most browser problems.

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

aLSO. I thought user title was the black box thingy like how yours says player. I went to that edit page b4, but I dont know how to get back there.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

VBPLAZA Q's

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardouz View Post
    aLSO. I thought user title was the black box thingy like how yours says player. I went to that edit page b4, but I dont know how to get back there.
    No, this is a user title that is assigned by an admin.

VBPLAZA Q's

User Info Menu

Due to the lack of support, VBPlaza will no longer be used. It no longer has updates to support 3.8.X or 4.0 so I will be finding a free alternative, most free ones now are actually better in terms of VBplaza.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.