User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Is your son a computer hacker?

Is your son a computer hacker?

User Info Menu

Re: Is your son a computer hacker?

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    Outsmarting the hacker is just the knowledge to not be social engineered. And Idk I knew a lot of 10 year olds who went home and played runescape from 3:30 to 10:30 at bed tmie lol.
    how would they eat?
    how would they pee?
    how would they poop?

User Info Menu

He's a moron though. Quake has nothing to fucking do with hacking. Hardware doesn't mean shit if you need more ram for a game you need more ram for a damn game. Hacking doesn't requires any bad ass specs. Just a computer that has a mouse and a keyboard + internet access. ISP's suck half the time and I want to change ISP's just to increase my DL speed. New programs on your computer that weren't there before? Everyone installs shit. AIM, Winrar, tons of crap you just need on a daily basis. NO Shit. He's reading hacking manuals? Well I'd say he's trying to be a hacker. Noobz spend 6 hours a day on runescape but they aren't hackers and they are only 10.
    For example, My hacking laptop (the one with aircrack-ng wireshark and nmap, along with multiple dictionary lists, any tools you want me to get as well PM me, /waiting for zeus to call me a skid, however I did make a script to crack WEP passwords, the WPA one is a little harder because nobody around here has WPA, dumb asses) is a little eee pc 900a I got at best buy for $279 with ubuntu 9.04 alpha 6 (download 9.04, it kicks ass), it only has a 1.6 Ghz processor (intel atom, so it kinda sucks in the multitasking department, but it gets the job done) and 1 GB of ram. Plus I'm using an 8GB SD card as my hard drive because the shitty SSD drive only has 4GB of space, yea.

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS WITH WIFI: WEP IS VERY INSECURE, I CAN CRACK IT ON MY EEE PC IN AROUND 2 TO 3 MINUTES!!! (I shit you not) USE WPA AND DO NOT MAKE THE PASSWORD ONE FROM THE DICTIONARY OR ONE THAT IS EXTREMELY COMMON (for example abc123) use something like wd2r4$3d

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big Brother View Post
    For example, My hacking laptop (the one with aircrack-ng wireshark and nmap, along with multiple dictionary lists, any tools you want me to get as well PM me, /waiting for zeus to call me a skid, however I did make a script to crack WEP passwords, the WPA one is a little harder because nobody around here has WPA, dumb asses) is a little eee pc 900a I got at best buy for $279 with ubuntu 9.04 alpha 6 (download 9.04, it kicks ass), it only has a 1.6 Ghz processor (intel atom, so it kinda sucks in the multitasking department, but it gets the job done) and 1 GB of ram. Plus I'm using an 8GB SD card as my hard drive because the shitty SSD drive only has 4GB of space, yea.

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS WITH WIFI: WEP IS VERY INSECURE, I CAN CRACK IT ON MY EEE PC IN AROUND 2 TO 3 MINUTES!!! (I shit you not) USE WPA AND DO NOT MAKE THE PASSWORD ONE FROM THE DICTIONARY OR ONE THAT IS EXTREMELY COMMON (for example abc123) use something like wd2r4$3d
    WPA is the 2 digits things [f3]-[4f]-[ba]-[9c]-[52] I swear to olla I'm gonna kill you, Skid!. Anyways. WEP as you think is this, and it is actually a lot harder to crack than most newbs WPA Passwords ( Really WEP. ) because the 2 digit hex what ever is random and really can't mean something as you can't spell much with 1 - 9 and A - F.

You can get all the tools you want it doesn't make you any better though. The tools are there to aid you not do it for you.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

WPA is the 2 digits things [f3]-[4f]-[ba]-[9c]-[52] I swear to olla I'm gonna kill you, Skid!. Anyways. WEP as you think is this, and it is actually a lot harder to crack than most newbs WPA Passwords ( Really WEP. ) because the 2 digit hex what ever is random and really can't mean something as you can't spell much with 1 - 9 and A - F.

You can get all the tools you want it doesn't make you any better though. The tools are there to aid you not do it for you.
    Here's WEP: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wired_E...yption_details

Here's WPA:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wi-Fi_P...hared_key_mode

If you read the WPA one, it says WPA can be both as a hex string, as well as a passphrase.

And the tools are only as good as the user, like aircrack-ng, it takes around 5 commands just to crack one wifi password, if you don't do it right, you don't get the "loot" which is why writing little scripts can come in handy, but each time you use it you have to run airodump-ng to get the mac address then copy and paste it into the areas that need the mac address (like every step)

User Info Menu

Here's WEP: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wired_E...yption_details

Here's WPA:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wi-Fi_P...hared_key_mode

If you read the WPA one, it says WPA can be both as a hex string, as well as a passphrase.

And the tools are only as good as the skid, like aircrack-ng, it takes around 5 commands just to crack one wifi password, if you don't do it right, you don't get the "loot" which is why writing little scripts can come in handy, but each time you use it you have to run airodump-ng to get the mac address then copy and paste it into the areas that need the mac address (like every step)
    WEP can be used as a pass phrase too.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

WEP can be used as a pass phrase too.
    Really??
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    Standard 64-bit WEP uses a 40 bit key (also known as WEP-40), which is concatenated with a 24-bit initialization vector (IV) to form the RC4 traffic key. At the time that the original WEP standard was being drafted, U.S. Government export restrictions on cryptographic technology limited the key size. Once the restrictions were lifted, all of the major manufacturers eventually implemented an extended 128-bit WEP protocol using a 104-bit key size (WEP-104).
    A 128-bit WEP key is almost always entered by users as a string of 26 hexadecimal (base 16) characters (0-9 and A-F). Each character represents four bits of the key. 26 digits of four bits each gives 104 bits; adding the 24-bit IV produces the final 128-bit WEP key.
    A 256-bit WEP system is available from some vendors, and as with the 128-bit key system, 24 bits of that is for the IV, leaving 232 actual bits for protection. These 232 bits are typically entered as 58 hexadecimal characters. (58 × 4 = 232 bits) + 24 IV bits = 256-bit WEP key.
    Key size is not the only major security limitation in WEP.[10] Cracking a longer key requires interception of more packets, but there are active attacks that simulate the necessary traffic. There are other weaknesses in WEP, including the possibility of IV collisions and altered packets,[7] that are not helped at all by a longer key.
    I see nothing about a pass phrase

User Info Menu

Really??

I see nothing about a pass phrase
    I see nothing but C & P if I still used Wifi I would take a picture but I don't feel like setting it up.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

I see nothing but C & P if I still used Wifi I would take a picture but I don't feel like setting it up.
    C & P is awesome. You can not diss it, skid

User Info Menu

C & P is awesome. You can not diss it, skid
    Not when your BB and you C & P Definitions. Or when you C & P cool things to do with aircrack from google.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Not when your BB and you C & P Definitions. Or when you C & P cool things to do with aircrack from google.
    uh, I never c & p aircrack stuff from google, I wrote that guide from another guide that I use, but just took off the parts that weren't needed

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast