User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Is your son a computer hacker?

Is your son a computer hacker?

User Info Menu

Re: Is your son a computer hacker?

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    uh, I never c & p aircrack stuff from google, I wrote that guide from another guide that I use, but just took off the parts that weren't needed
    Some of the parts on yours weren't needed either...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If you see the word "LILO" during your windows startup (just after you turn the machine on), your son has installed lunix. In order to get rid of it, you will have to send your computer back to the manufacturer, and have them fit a new hard drive. Lunix is extremely dangerous software, and cannot be removed without destroying part of your hard disk surface.
    wtf?? thats just BS....u can get rid of Linux easily....these people who think they no shit about computers piss me off...

to get rid of linux wipe the hard drive...done.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D4RK_HACK3R View Post
    wtf?? thats just BS....u can get rid of Linux easily....these people who think they no shit about computers piss me off...

to get rid of linux wipe the hard drive...done.
    Its LUnix.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

wow
    its sad to think he thinks his kid is a hacker
    Don't cha mean, Script Kiddy LOL
    Google Script Kiddy and you'll see, that this kid is no hacker
    "oh look I can hack a website by pinging or, DDoS attacking woop-de-do im a hacker"

User Info Menu

What is the fun, of getting people MP3 musics, by hacking into their computer, or getting any files.. You go to a torrent site, you got everthing there.. wow.. And Linux, is iligal?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 5uperMario View Post
    wow
    its sad to think he thinks his kid is a hacker
    Don't cha mean, Script Kiddy LOL
    Google Script Kiddy and you'll see, that this kid is no hacker
    "oh look I can hack a website by pinging or, DDoS attacking woop-de-do im a hacker"
    And then you have you, the bad ass hacker everyone looks up to.

[/sarcasm]
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-22-2009 at 11:35 AM.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

What the fuck is Lunix? Also because I use 'Flash' that makes me a hacker?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by angrybanana5000 View Post
    What the fuck is Lunix? Also because I use 'Flash' that makes me a hacker?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LUnix

no flash does not the guy who made this shit up is just a moron.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

These are the bits I like!

If your son spends more than thirty minutes each day on the computer (Then they might be watching a legal TV program, we have a lot of that in the UK)

You should ensure all the firearms in your house are carefully locked away (what the hell!!! ha ha ha)

Which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone (because we dont have that legally, lol)

If your son has undergone a sudden change in his style of dress, you may have a hacker on your hands. (what a load of Cr*p)

Communicating with his fellow hackers may cause temporary damage to the eyes and brain, from the electromagnetic radiation. This will cause his marks to slip dramatically, particularly in difficult subjects such as Math, and Chemistry. (electromagnetic radiation!!! ha ha haha aha)

He researched some of his facts really well, but he is just scare mongering. Therefore he is a retard!
    Last edited by Nice marmite; 08-04-2009 at 10:24 AM.

User Info Menu

Lol, wtf is with the cloths part? That's the dumbest shit he wrote. Dress like a hacker... Pfft. I too can get into other peoples computers but I don't wear glow sticks and shit. I know alot of people who are better 'hackers' then I irl, in my school. Which is a middle shool (6-8th), we don't wear glow sticks and dress like that. Omg I was "rotflmfao" irl when I read that. Omg he as dumb as his daughter! And for someone who has JUST bught a computer, he sures knows alot! Where'd he hear this shit? ROTFLMFAO. Lunix is illegal... L-O-FUCKING-L, AMD is totally legal! LOL, I bet his son told him to type that to make him look like a idiot. ROFL!!
    Last edited by S2h6699; 11-20-2009 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Wrong kind of "here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast