User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is your son a computer hacker?

Is your son a computer hacker?

User Info Menu

Re: Is your son a computer hacker?

i dont get something,how does a virtual reality train you in firearms?

User Info Menu

quake that makes me lawl.

iLeik Shetty GFx

User Info Menu

And why does it have to be your SON? cant it be a girl? i think this guy is a sexist. and a mentally retarded sexist at that.

Light up the Darkness - Bob Marley

User Info Menu

XD terribly nice!

User Info Menu

That is the gayist thing I have ever read

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    That is the gayist thing I have ever read
    Because you don't understand any of it right?
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    Because you don't understand any of it right?
    guarntee he never even heard the word lunix,if he thinks this is gay,the guy who posted this really did get his facts together thou :p

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    guarntee he never even heard the word lunix,if he thinks this is gay,the guy who posted this really did get his facts together thou :p
    He's a moron though. Quake has nothing to fucking do with hacking. Hardware doesn't mean shit if you need more ram for a game you need more ram for a damn game. Hacking doesn't requires any bad ass specs. Just a computer that has a mouse and a keyboard + internet access. ISP's suck half the time and I want to change ISP's just to increase my DL speed. New programs on your computer that weren't there before? Everyone installs shit. AIM, Winrar, tons of crap you just need on a daily basis. NO Shit. He's reading hacking manuals? Well I'd say he's trying to be a hacker. Noobz spend 6 hours a day on runescape but they aren't hackers and they are only 10. I've been argumentive since idk. Anyone can change their apperance for no reason, part of a new cliq? And half the fucking teenagers out there suck at school.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    He's a moron though. Quake has nothing to fucking do with hacking. Hardware doesn't mean shit if you need more ram for a game you need more ram for a damn game. Hacking doesn't requires any bad ass specs. Just a computer that has a mouse and a keyboard + internet access. ISP's suck half the time and I want to change ISP's just to increase my DL speed. New programs on your computer that weren't there before? Everyone installs shit. AIM, Winrar, tons of crap you just need on a daily basis. NO Shit. He's reading hacking manuals? Well I'd say he's trying to be a hacker. Noobz spend 6 hours a day on runescape but they aren't hackers and they are only 10. I've been argumentive since idk. Anyone can change their apperance for no reason, part of a new cliq? And half the fucking teenagers out there suck at school.
    well he means if your son is like a straight A student,then suddenly gets like 4 D's and a trilion C's :p
    you got me on the software
    i dont think,even a 10 year old is nerdy enough to spend 6 hours on runescape
    you got mean on ISPs too
    and your right about the hardware,i need a new graphics card for team fortress 2
    ima prove him wrong on this*he could be reading hacking manuals because he is getting pissed because his account keeps getting stolen from runescape and wants to outsmart th hacker*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    well he means if your son is like a straight A student,then suddenly gets like 4 D's and a trilion C's :p
    you got me on the software
    i dont think,even a 10 year old is nerdy enough to spend 6 hours on runescape
    you got mean on ISPs too
    and your right about the hardware,i need a new graphics card for team fortress 2
    ima prove him wrong on this*he could be reading hacking manuals because he is getting pissed because his account keeps getting stolen from runescape and wants to outsmart th hacker*
    Outsmarting the hacker is just the knowledge to not be social engineered. And Idk I knew a lot of 10 year olds who went home and played runescape from 3:30 to 10:30 at bed tmie lol.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast