User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is your son a computer hacker?

Is your son a computer hacker?

User Info Menu

Re: Is your son a computer hacker?

HOLY COW PIE!:blink:

that's exactly the cycle that my son has gone through!! If I had one.
    But some of that is pretty accurate like the part about clothing.........>_>
    WOAH!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    9. Has your son radically changed his appearance?

If your son has undergone a sudden change in his style of dress, you may have a hacker on your hands. Hackers tend to dress in bright, day-glo colors. They may wear baggy pants, bright colored shirts and spiky hair dyed in bright colors to match their clothes. They may take to carrying "glow-sticks" and some wear pacifiers around their necks. (I have no idea why they do this) There are many such hackers in schools today, and your son may have started to associate with them. If you notice that your son's group of friends includes people dressed like this, it is time to think about a severe curfew, to protect him from dangerous influences.

10. Is your son struggling academically?

If your son is failing courses in school, or performing poorly on sports teams, he may be involved in a hacking group, such as the infamous "Otaku" hacker association. Excessive time spent on the computer, communicating with his fellow hackers may cause temporary damage to the eyes and brain, from the electromagnetic radiation. This will cause his marks to slip dramatically, particularly in difficult subjects such as Math, and Chemistry. In extreme cases, over-exposure to computer radiation can cause schizophrenia, meningitis and other psychological diseases. Also, the reduction in exercise may cause him to lose muscle mass, and even to start gaining weight. For the sake of your child's mental and physical health, you must put a stop to his hacking, and limit his computer time drastically.

Sounds more like this kid is a little druggie going to rave parties. And again the kids too high to stay focused to school.

I bet on my unborn child's life that I am right.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

User Info Menu

i dnt get the part about the clothing...

and codex,there is absolutely nothing wrong with raves until the XTC and beer gets involded

User Info Menu

It's drugs. He's blazing while play video games.

----Added 22/1/2009 at 6:49 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    i dnt get the part about the clothing...

and codex,there is absolutely nothing wrong with raves until the XTC and beer gets involded
    They rave is partly because of the dress. the glowsticks part
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

JooN-YeR

This is just plain physco...It's hilarious to me that parents worry about their son/daughter being a computer hacker....They should be worried if he/she steals identies and shit like that ...but other than that.WHO CARES.. When i started hackin my psp my mom didn't get mad. she just always wondered why i did it..and i told her that i was bored of the same old thing....It should be like that for PC's too. I mean..doesn't anyone get tired of reading junk emails, myspace, and playin games??? I do.. So what if you hack, I personally think it's a lifestyle.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SiNiST3R-Sp4rK View Post
    This is just plain physco...It's hilarious to me that parents worry about their son/daughter being a computer hacker....They should be worried if he/she steals identies and shit like that ...but other than that.WHO CARES.. When i started hackin my psp my mom didn't get mad. she just always wondered why i did it..and i told her that i was bored of the same old thing....It should be like that for PC's too. I mean..doesn't anyone get tired of reading junk emails, myspace, and playin games??? I do.. So what if you hack, I personally think it's a lifestyle.
    when i asked my mom for a new battery she said

''why''

''i cut mine open''

''wtf did you do that for?''

''I wanted to hack my psp''

''wth,why do u wana do that?''

''because other people did and its pissen me off when they kill me''

''O,ok ill take you to gamestop tomorrow''

End quotes :D

~*Red Dead*~ LEGEND

User Info Menu

I used the softmod.
    My dad encourages me to hack stuff (he doesn't want to pay 500 bucks for Photoshop).
    And he's a Deputy Sheriff. What the fuck? Lol.

User Info Menu

omg omg omg lol this is some funny stuff lol it said that if you change the way you dress you are a hacker!!! so this is pretty much being racist to hackers since i guess there are CLASSIFIED as something diffrent

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kisharu View Post
    I used the softmod.
    My dad encourages me to hack stuff (he doesn't want to pay 500 bucks for Photoshop).
    And he's a Deputy Sheriff. What the fuck? Lol.
    ok lol,thats fucked up but ok LOL
    so ur dad doesnt care u break the law,he encourages it?
    Lol im surprised he didnt get fired by now
    but what i dont get is,why should your groud people for hacking?Its not like we no any better right?

User Info Menu

actualy i serched it and lunix is a knock off a hacker software that has ben arround for a long time/but its not exacly frome the soviet union....

also QUAKE does pose alot of things that teens or ppl shuld not here or read lol but i do anywase

also the computer chip thing is a loade of bull because u can read manuals and disable security systems and give a full read out on a computer and parts and take the chips out with ease.... a 12 year old could mod a computer and disable security settings using the internet lmao !!!!

also the company //AMD// does enable security systems and almost every thing hahaha

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast