User Tag List

Thread: Macs

Macs

User Info Menu

Macs

Quote Originally Posted by Copypasta from /g/
    1. Apple is one of the almost-unrivaled worldwide trend makers.
    It also holds a pitiful market share. Also, the most requested feature in Macs are increased compatibility/support for Windows programs.

2. Macs produce better advertisements than PCs.

When is the last time you saw a PC ad? Not Ballmer mutherfucker. You know why? Because Windows is an OPERATING SYSTEM not a PC faggot.

3. Mac can run Windows natively.

So? You know why it can? Because a Mac is PC you dumbass.

4. Mac OS X can survive for weeks without the need of rebooting

So can a PC dipshit.

5. Mac OS X has no virus headache problems

Neither does a PC if you know what you're doing and you look after it.

6. Mac has multi-touch technology
    Wut? See below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s_and_Monitors

7. Apple gives the customer the best support – survey said

In what regard? RMAing? Technical support? How can you compare considering that practically every piece of a PC's hardware and software are made by different companies.

8. Mac makes better phone platform

Lol. Popular does not equate to being better. Remember that this is the company that thinks that there is nothing wrong with the iPhone4 - consumers are just HOLDING IT WRONG. How the fuck do you hold a phone wrong?

9. Apple creates really fanatic users

Nazi Germany also creates really fanatic people.

10. Macs are cheaper than PCs

Pic related.
    Here's the pic:

Anyone beg to differ?

Macs

User Info Menu

Re: Macs

That was the lamest piece of shit I've ever read.

If you want a Mac, you probably want it for three reasons:

1. Apple makes a stable OS (except it crashes when you have a shitty ass wifi router) with so few viruses that you can claim there are no viruses for the mac and people would believe you
    2. Macintoshes look damn sexy
    3. THEY LAST FUCKING FOREVER!!! I have a Mac Plus (built 1986 or somewhere around there, I forgot exactly when) and that thing still works like a champ!

Macs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post

1. Apple makes a stable OS (except it crashes when you have a shitty ass wifi router) with so few viruses that you can claim there are no viruses for the mac and people would believe you
    3. THEY LAST FUCKING FOREVER!!! I have a Mac Plus (built 1986 or somewhere around there, I forgot exactly when) and that thing still works like a champ!
    This is why Macfags make the computer world so difficult... >.<

1. This is talking about how the COMPUTER Mac is just the same as a PC. Had nothing to do with the OS. So obviously you didn't read.
    2. They look kinda of gay bro, I've seen PC's from the 90's with nicer designs.
    3. I have an old IBM from around the time Windows 3.1 came out and its in perfect condition.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post

You're a moron. I just felt like saying it. I have no argument. Please continue.

Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Macs

User Info Menu

Macs are okay, but they are over priced like hell. I mean come on... If I go to Microcenter or something I can get a PC just as good for like 400 bucks. But they are pretty good looking...
    The game...