Lemme know if links are a problem but were affliciated so it really should matter, just lemme know and DONT flame. Thanks!

Please note: Subject matter to change! (last update 7/16/09)

Why I decided to go through with this
I decided to make a Official Unigaming clan for the PS3 because the Ps3 is something I love to do sometimes on my spare time and I know there are quite a few members here who have a PS3 and like to play. So I went " We had a official FTB2 clan back when it was TSHcodes, so how come we cant have a PS3 clan for this community. Well we can! I am looking to stay with this clan as long as it grows along with Unigaming and the PS3 is still around.

What this clan is about and for
This clan is for ANY Unigaming member regardless of Past actions, member title, or user rank. This is a general PS3 clan meaning we do different types of games, tournaments, fun matches(Michael Myers etc), private matches, glitches and MUCH MUCH more!

Why should I join?
Good question, Because if you're looking to have a great time with other PS3 community members and other members part of the unigaming and rank up, have some fun or just get 100% on those trophies then look no further, and join the Unigaming clan! You also get a nice user title :)

Sounds great! Though how do I join?
To join all you do is have to be an active member of Unigaming and the PSN/PS3 Community. Currently it is very simple to do and if you are interested to join us in our fun then please fill out this simple form, and reply with you repsonse in this thread and someone will add you to the clan list when it is updated, also you will be added to any ladder/clan community we are part of(you dont have to register we just add you to the list with the information)

Please fill this out if you wish to join!
PSN:
Do you have a Mic?:
Are you active on the PS3?:
Are you an active member of Unigaming with 20+ Posts?:
Do you want the help the clan prosper:
Do you plan to hop/ditch?:
Anything else we might want to know?:
Inner clan Ranking
Inner clan ranking will give the members a way to earn an inner clan rank by either refering others to the clan, being active and overall being a good member. Their will be the Founder, Leaders, Officers, Elders, Experienced users, Clan member, and new member. Keep in kind these will be updated depnding on how many people the clan currently holds and commits etc.

How does inner clan ranking work?
Clan members will earn an inner clan rnak regardless of forum ranking(depends) and will give clan members a chance to work for something.

The Requirements and Rules
* Must have a PSN Account with available Internet access
* Must be as active as possible, we understand people have jobs and such but try hard to log in when you are able to
*Must listen to clan leaders and officers so everything goes smoothly
*No Flaming/bashing etc towards other clan members, treat others as you would want to be treated
*Must want to help the clan grow and prosper
*Must be an somewhat active member of Unigaming, and have 20+ Posts(might change idk?)
*Suggested but NOT a requirement! If you can get a Bluetooth headset to use for communication then that would be ideal

What and how we are going to make the clan "cool" and get more members
We will have an official youtube video where we will post edited videos and such for people to watch and also to get people interested in the Unigaming site and our clan, we will also have a clan sub forum in the ps3 section(possibly on unigaming?) where clan members list will be posted and information and videos etc. We are also planning to register once we get people at a clan ladder site or something along those lines.

Current clan members and their Information and Rank
[Founder]
Happy_Feet78(IMOK)

[Leader/Co-Leaders]
edvarth(edavreda)

[Officer]

[Elder]

[Experienced Member]

[Clan Member]

[New Member]
NUB-2(h3ll)
ITZ-RIP

Misc. Clan Information and Contact Info
Email: [email protected]
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/UniGamingPS3CLAN
Clan Tags(for games that have em'): [UniG] and [Uni] *Depends how many characters it allows*

Thanks for reading, tell your friends and if you interested then PLEASE join! Also thanks to Unigaming for being such a great community!
~imok and the clan