User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Fly in Call of Duty 4 (PS3))

How to Fly in Call of Duty 4 (PS3))

User Info Menu

Re: How to Fly in Call of Duty 4 (PS3))

welcome to the list ive reported and your still aiding in th e hacking oh well still reported :) not to mention you were added to a list of hackers on another forum so more will report soon

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    welcome to the list ive reported and your still aiding in th e hacking oh well still reported :) not to mention you were added to a list of hackers on another forum so more will report soon
    write a friggin report on how to speak english idiot! welcome to the list you've reported what the hell are you talking about? Either you're 9 years old or your just a dumba** since twice you made absolutely no sense

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Who cares, Xbox dosent ban without technical proof on these matters.
    For example: a firmware hack.
    All he did was mod his game save, as of now its undetectable.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

User Info Menu

Im saying welcome to the list of people ive reported learn how to read English you "friggin idiot" And if enough people report him they will ban him. also Activision employees are playing cod4 and banning anyone they see flying. Don't believe me read it on twitter yourself http://twitter.com/InfinityWard

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!!

User Info Menu

Im saying welcome to the list of people ive reported learn how to read English you "friggin idiot" And if enough people report him they will ban him. also Activision employees are playing cod4 and banning anyone they see flying. Don't believe me read it on twitter yourself http://twitter.com/InfinityWard
    Learn to use a period dude. You said you were reporting the list. Doesn't make sense. Who reports a list?
    Anyway, so you get banned IF you get caught. It's not like it's a lifetime ban. Ever play FTB2? Besides most names on here are not the same as the game user name.

User Info Menu

lol, it got patched today.
    PSP Firmware:
    PSP Slim (Silver) - 5.00 M33-6
    PSN ID:
    ProJecTxShadoW
    Gone, be back soon .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12