User Tag List

Thread: CoD WaW Map Pack 3 round reached

CoD WaW Map Pack 3 round reached

User Info Menu

post the highest round you have gotten to on Map Pack 3 with how many people

reposting because it got deleted

I've made it to round 29 with 3 people

User Info Menu

Re: CoD WaW Map Pack 3 round reached

For those people who say that "Pickle you dont got a ps3..., it is my best friends".
    Round 20, 3 people, Der Reise.

User Info Menu

I was with lethal when we got to round 29, the only reason we lost is from ammo issues.... pretty lame.... and I said the wrong thing and got us all killed... I take the blame.. sucks.. but we will get to round 30 soon enough.. then my goal is 35... then this kid named likesvideogames can suck it because he thinks he is so much better at everything. Yayz and wooz? woohoo that will ruin his day, =D

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -Rejected.Soul- View Post
    I was with lethal when we got to round 29, the only reason we lost is from ammo issues.... pretty lame.... and I said the wrong thing and got us all killed... I take the blame.. sucks.. but we will get to round 30 soon enough.. then my goal is 35... then this kid named likesvideogames can suck it because he thinks he is so much better at everything. Yayz and wooz? woohoo that will ruin his day, =D
    That is the reason we died also, we were running out of ammo. We just kept getting insta-kill, and double points. Im like I dont need anymore points... I need ammo!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    That is the reason we died also, we were running out of ammo. We just kept getting insta-kill, and double points. Im like I dont need anymore points... I need ammo!
    yeah i know what you mean, its like a teeter totter, either ammo is high and points is low, or points are high and ammo is low